or Connect

Posts by timpoblete

Looking back at EG SS08 Jack Black in SS08 Field Jacket with backpack straps The old EG models Favorite cardigan, still have to this day Better florals Apron Bedfords Sailor shirt Denim Shawl Collar Shirt Jacket Hooded Fishing Jacket Binoculars Shirt
I would do the painted buttons. Incognito is nicer IMO.
Gary still has some options for Medium and Large in FW12 at 30-40% off: Mediums (minus the CPO shirt): Quilted Chesterfield Coat / Navy Wool Uniform Serge Large: Workshirt in indigo denim Western Shirt in blackwatch (pictured above) Lined Bedford Jacket / 60% Poly - 40% Wool Grey Homespun Jersey Navy 20oz Melton Baker Quilted Chesterfield (pictured above)
Gary, thanks for all the help over the years in acquiring the tough to find pieces. Hopefully the service will pick up at a later time.Oil Polloi has posted an interview of Daiki by Shinya Hasegawa, designer of Battenwear. It's one of the better, if not the best interview of Daiki to date. Certainly my favorite. Check it out here: http://www.oipolloi.com/engineered-garments-homemade-in-hells-kitchen
This year's field jacket isn't too bad. One of the nicer one's of recent years. Like the skirt and the shape and length of the pocket flaps. My favorite version (FW07):
Best to give MAC a call rather than through e-mail. They will be closed on vacation and putting their FW stock to warehouse until sometime next week (starting today or tomorrow).