or Connect

Posts by timpoblete

Thanks for the heads up. They're in the area, so that's perfect.
Anyone know where to get the Cabourn x Converse Plimsoles in the US, preferably California? I'm guessing the same shops that carried the Bosey Boots, but the ones I knew of were in NYC and Boston (Bodega). BTW, olive boseys working out great. The Ventile breaths better than expected. Tend to pair olive fatigues with them.
Couple EG pics from the ol' tumblr
To change subjects, a little something from Put This On: http://putthison.com/post/53215469801/real-people-fatigue-pants-of-course-we-all-read
Buttons are just as prone to come off as they've always been and fabrics and stitching pretty much the same. Haven't seen much difference. Triple stitch on the workshirts are still there, stitiching on the fatigue pants are holding up in the recent versions, etc. Only complaint I've seen here was for the fatigue pants from this season that ripped? Most of the time when there's defects it seems that they were interesting materials that weren't fatigue tested for strength,...
MAC has the SS12 Peacock popover M, vest M, and 34 shorts on sale (about 20-40% off, didn't see the exact pricing) if anyone's looking.
Thanks for the pics of the Bosey boots. Definitely helped me decide to pull the trigger. Just placed the order with Bodega (also available at Kith NYC).
FW06 and FW07 for me. These older pieces are what got me hooked and are the standard of what EG is for me. Herringbone Bedford pre-top button loop and Newport Pants Field/Mountain Parka Aviator Jacket Multi-Leather Russel Mocs Olive Drab Trench Pennsylvania Knit Cardigan Green Mountain Parka Field Jacket and Fishing Jacket
Anyone know who the photographer is this time around? It looks like the same photographer from last year, Atsushi Nishijima.
And the rest of the men's in high res