or Connect

Posts by timpoblete

I agree with Fycus, toasty the shoulders seam appears to be a little too far in. Body fits fine though. Sizing up will make it a little looser. Is it easy to zip as-is? Aphelion, if you don't plan on layering you may want to size down. Can't tell from the pics whether the shoulder seam is on point. Also, instead is shortening the sleeves consider just rolling them. The jacket's about being casual and rolling is definitely that.
Anyone have any fit pics of with the Cabourn x Converse Bosey Boots in green (their own or online)? Still on the fence.
B Store Light Blue Shoes Size = 43 Condition = Used up to 4 times. See pics. Made in Protugal Leather Sole. Leather Lined. Asking $85 shipped in US. Please contact me for international shipping.
YMC Camo Shoes, Spring/ Summer 2012 Size = 42 Condition = Worn less than 3 times (see pics of the sole) Fabric Camo Rubber Sole Leather Lining Asking $85 shipped in US. Please contact me for international shipping
Looking back at EG SS08 Jack Black in SS08 Field Jacket with backpack straps The old EG models Favorite cardigan, still have to this day Better florals Apron Bedfords Sailor shirt Denim Shawl Collar Shirt Jacket Hooded Fishing Jacket Binoculars Shirt
I would do the painted buttons. Incognito is nicer IMO.
Gary still has some options for Medium and Large in FW12 at 30-40% off: Mediums (minus the CPO shirt): Quilted Chesterfield Coat / Navy Wool Uniform Serge Large: Workshirt in indigo denim Western Shirt in blackwatch (pictured above) Lined Bedford Jacket / 60% Poly - 40% Wool Grey Homespun Jersey Navy 20oz Melton Baker Quilted Chesterfield (pictured above)