or Connect

Posts by timpoblete

MAC has the SS12 Peacock popover M, vest M, and 34 shorts on sale (about 20-40% off, didn't see the exact pricing) if anyone's looking.
Thanks for the pics of the Bosey boots. Definitely helped me decide to pull the trigger. Just placed the order with Bodega (also available at Kith NYC).
FW06 and FW07 for me. These older pieces are what got me hooked and are the standard of what EG is for me. Herringbone Bedford pre-top button loop and Newport Pants Field/Mountain Parka Aviator Jacket Multi-Leather Russel Mocs Olive Drab Trench Pennsylvania Knit Cardigan Green Mountain Parka Field Jacket and Fishing Jacket
Anyone know who the photographer is this time around? It looks like the same photographer from last year, Atsushi Nishijima.
And the rest of the men's in high res
JilSlander - I think the aprons look too much like skirts and look like you're out on your lunch break from butchering a pig. The robes though, with their opening in the front, I think work better. Here's the FWK line for convenience:
^I wish I saw your post before I cropped the larger pics from hypebeast. Bomber Jacket will probably be nicer when buttoned. The flap across the zippers is a nice detail. Looks like they went with the diamond shaped elbow patch. Only gripe is the collar. Would've preferred a rounded collar. I'm liking the Truman (minus the apron): Like this fabric: I wonder if this comes with the gloves:
The final Pitti and some pics from the office:
Older Upland Vest and Saint James stripes. Also a white Workshirt (with a clear bottom button) from Gary from awhile back.