or Connect

Posts by timpoblete

Sorry for the low quality pics and excuse the mess. Don't have a good setup for mirror photos. This is the best I could do. Worn with vintage British Battledress trousers and EG hunting jacket (too hot in SF today to wear this around outside).
In case anyone's interested, the pants are based off of an American hunting pants design which incorporated extra fabric at the legs to guard against thorns and such when walking through bush. Pretty cool feature.
Picked these up last week at the SF Converse shop. Was considering returning them until I put them on with some British Battledress trousers (the ones with the front left map pocket). They're perfect. They mimic the shoes with the ankle cover that the WWII British soldiers used to wear.
Clearing up space in the closet. PM me for more pics and measurements and shipping calculations. I'll give this a few days before throwing them on eBay. HB Wool Bedford, FW15, Size XL, $200 plus shipping 19th BD, M, $65 plus shipping WWM Upland Shirt, M, $80 plus shipping Pants (forgot the name), 34, $65 plus shipping RARE Wool/Cotton Binoculars shirt, tagged XL, but fits M or S, $100 plus shipping Shirt Jacket, FW weight cotton denim-like, Size M, $125...
Based on the IG post description, it's probably the Over Vest (or close, taking into account the Japanese IG)
http://www.nepenthes.co.jp/remix/WORK_IN_PROGRESS/r37.html
Congratulations! Well deserved!
Watch sold out before 12:30 today.
Big fan of the watch. I have a green MWC in the same colorway and design (looks like the Vietnam era stuff) that I use for show (since the wife bought it for me). Going to pick up the navy version when available.