or Connect

Posts by flipsilk

i fit your physical description and rock an M in all my JE tees (mercer, u-neck and expo). The sweats are a different story. Ive found the Villain totally depends on the fabric (the gray fits tighter than the black, and stretches less).
ive got several fits of JE tees and im a M in them. Also M in escobars and the fishtail crew but def a L in the rider and snap overshirts. not to say its a proportional sizing for everyone else
New Kith spot in BK has got boucle but they're tights not escos/baselines. Zips up the achilles. Picked up the Fishtail Crew in black. Loving it. Pairs as well with my Unecks as it does with my Expo.
I've also been worried about creating bumps. Trying to figure out the best way to air dry my JE tees. Don't wanna shrink them in the dryer and hanging over the back of a chair creates a crease.How do yall dry yer tees
Does anyone have any fit pics of the Expo Tee yet? Would love to see how it looks on a non-model.
yeah, read that. Still doesn't look as deep as the U.I guess ill find out shortly
is this confirmed? Doesn't look as deep as the U to my eyes.
if they were "just t-shirts" i dont think we'd be jizzin our drawers for 650 pages over them would we? I meant how does the elongated fit match with a shorter blazer? Anyone have pics?
thank you for addressing my query but you got the wrong topic!Can anyone help me out? Thoughts on this type a combo?
Most fits I've seen on the thread pair JE layered items together. Trying to dress up my tees a bit and I wanted to know if anyone has attempted to layer any of the tees under more traditional sports jackets etc? Would love to see some looks that aren't "all-JE-everything".