or Connect

Posts by flipsilk

if they were "just t-shirts" i dont think we'd be jizzin our drawers for 650 pages over them would we? I meant how does the elongated fit match with a shorter blazer? Anyone have pics?
thank you for addressing my query but you got the wrong topic!Can anyone help me out? Thoughts on this type a combo?
Most fits I've seen on the thread pair JE layered items together. Trying to dress up my tees a bit and I wanted to know if anyone has attempted to layer any of the tees under more traditional sports jackets etc? Would love to see some looks that aren't "all-JE-everything".
I know this has been discussed but I've been unable to find a definitive answer: Does the co-mix fit tighter/shorter than the standard material tee's? I'm particularly interested in the U-beck but don't want it to be too flappy-in-the-wind so i wanna err on the side of fitted. Thanks in advance!
thanks, very cool. any chance of the clash crew coming back in charcoal at some point?
can someone tell me what the moon tee is?
ditto but medium for me.... anybody? Bueller?
does anyone know if the Clash Crew will be restocked in charcoal? totally missed the boat on that one... Likewise if anyones got one in M, Im in...
Newish, w/out tags. Worn a few times. Fitted but soft, almost sweatshirt-ish cotton material. Perfect Condition (still have the extra buttons if you want em). Size 48 (M): Pit to Pit 18.5, Back 27.5 Shoulder 17.5 Arm 17.5 in Shipping depends on location. Im in NYC if you'd like to arrange pickup.
Downsizing, take advantage! 70 for 1 100 for both Both mediums, lightly worn and in great condition. Let's talk shipping.