or Connect

Posts by flipsilk

picked up the kake in marled gray and the sashiko bikers in black thoughts?
really? I don't think so. Don't see the asymmetrical panel in the front view. it also appears if the back is slightly lower than the front like an expo but not as extreme. I was thinking its a reg washed black classic crew
What tee/color is this under the new washed black mercer half zip http://www.johnelliott.co/collections/mercer-half-zip/products/mercer-half-zip-washed-black
Brand new, unworn, comes with the original box and the receipt from Xhibition in Cleveland where they were purchased. Can figure out shipping based on your location. Trade for equivalent in 11.5
hey all - I need to sell/trade a pair of unworn triple white ultraboost uncaged in 12. whats my best bet? New to this...
How do Odeaons fit compared to the original Cast2 releases? TIghter? Looser?
im looking to cop a pair of Odeons but have no idea what size. ive tried on regular Cast 2's at Kith here in Brooklyn and the 32 fit me right off the rack if not a liiiitle loose in the waist. I was scared theyd stretch but they didnt have a 31. Couldnt even button a 30. what do yall recommend for me?
Does JE normally send out shipping confirmations or just order confirmations? Got the former but not the latter when I ordered some items form the sale last Friday. Anxious to get my hands on em!
whats the consensus on the flatback henleys? Surprised to see these weren't all snatched up, even before the sale...
Are the mocknecks pictured with a long sleeve tee under? It looks like theres three layers to the sleeve detail...