or Connect

Posts by zeni

One of my apartment mates started a fire in the kitchen by leaving olive oil in a covered pot on high for 5-10 minutes. He put it out with the extinguisher quick enough, but not before the sprinklers went off. Like an hour later after the fire department got there they finally shut them off, but not before the carpet and everything in the living room were completely drenched. Luckily they didn't go off in our individual rooms, and I had nothing in the living room. We had...
arg I always miss these
Quote: Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090081/ Another stooges movie involved a disease that made people act like one of the stooges involuntarily. The movie was so bad that it was fascinating. I have vague memories of renting this when I was little and be sorely disappointed. I gotta pick up some of those cleaned up collections, I'm still watching my old VHS sets 3 shorts per tape heh
How's the third person perspective in Fallout 3? I'm a huge fan of the first two but FPS style first person gives me motion sickness :\\
Quote: Originally Posted by Dedalus Home Movies is the best show. The finale made me sad for the rest of the day, and I assume KOTH will do the same. Same here. It's hard to find shows that are both hilarious and genuinely affective like that.
6', 160ish lbs, I have a hard time putting on weight. I used to be in the 150-155 range before I started working out regularly and trying to eat more.
I'm also looking for a pair $50 and under like chronoaug. If anyone has any experience with the Sennheiser PX100 and/or PX200, is there much sound quality difference due to open/closed designs? Also, with the 100s, if I'm listening to my iPod in the library is everyone around me going to hear since they're open? I'm also looking at Koss, everyone seems to rave about them, any experiences? Whatever you do, don't get Shure E2c Terrible. Better off with the standard...
3 in 30mins on treadmill, with incline set on 1. I just started running regularly this semester, I'm hoping to hit 20 miles a week time permitting
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday KotH was nuanced. The characters are caricatures, but they're also realistic, in that the caricatures are drawn so sharply. Unlike Family Guy (which I like), KotH wasn't just a series of punchlines, but actually could have a heart. It wasn't laugh-out-loud funny, but it wasn't meant to be. I didn't watch KotH regularly, but I'll miss it when it's gone. Wasn't a huge fan but I catch it on reruns...
Martini with a twist and very light on the vermouth is clean on the palette