or Connect

Posts by zeni

Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow ^ Interesting. I didn't know it was something they just started doing on purpose. If they're just doing it on purpose to act a certain way, do they ever stop talking like that when they're distracted, scared, or just feeling tired of it? He does tone it down quite a bit sometimes. Tired/in the middle of studying/talking about something more serious. Perhaps it's something he started adopting...
Like some others I too know a kid who went from 0 to 1,000 on the gay-o-meter. He was my language partner in Japanese class and we had some mutual friends, so we all decided to move to the same place on campus the following year. A few days before we move back for the semester he IMs me something like "I have something really important to tell u... i'm not like other guys.." Hooboy. I figured whatever he's my same friend from before, only ghey, who cares? Anyway after...
Quote: Originally Posted by nate10184 I really think a lot of dermatology is psuedoscience. If the patient has a mild case, the dermatologist will prescribe medicine X, Y, Z and hope the patient just grows out of it. If the case is severe prescribe X, Y, Z, wait for patient to return when these don't work, then prescribe Accutane. Accutane usually takes care of the problem but is a pretty serious undertaking from what I gather. It seems like a lot...
Good question. I've got moderate acne too and I've been on pills/creams/washes for years, my derm says they're keeping it stable so I should stick with it. He says he usually only prescribes Accutane for severe cases because the side effects are generally pretty bad - anyone have any experience with it? Also, as far as washing your face as much as possible, this really depends on what you're washing with. I use a cleanser with 9% benzoyl peroxide. If I use it more than...
Just saw this on the 11o'clock news. Apparently the mob kept shopping while they were trying to save the guy's life and knocking into the police and such. People are fucked up
Weekdays I usually manage 5-7, weekends 7-10. I have a hard time falling asleep at night unless it's pretty late, definitely more of a night person
I had that Ghostbusters gear back in the day! Good times I think it's still stashed away in my closet at home
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug Carlos Mencia should stick to stealing jokes, not modeling. fixed
My friend and I saw it cause we didn't know anything about it and thought it might be a cool vampire movie. Little did we know.. we were there 30 minutes before showtime and the theater was 1/2 filled with teen high school girls. It was a teen chick flick for sure and it was kinda ghey when all the girls around us kept fawning and sighing every time Edward gazed off or delivered one of his hawt one liners like "you're like my own personal heroin." BUT, that said, the story...
I was going to apply for several programs, but LSAT and law school stuff ended up making me miss deadlines. So, I only ended up with one, since it was easy to apply for (it's my own school's program)- University of Nottingham in England. I got an acceptance letter this past week so I have to let them know in a few weeks. Just wondering, anyone have any experience or know much about it? I'm torn; there are more exciting places, but it could still be a lot of fun.