or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

Thanks @nickpollica - funny thing is I lost a fair bit of weight a few years ago and since then have not bought a OTR business shirt, only MTM by P Johnson. Casual shirts are usually S, M, L, XL sizing. was nt really sure where to start with OTR sizing based on collar size.I really like the look of the popover so I will look around based on your advice and check if other stores have any measurements. I have 2 Cruciani e Bella shirt which seem to be 16/41 so think 41/42...
Just a reminder if anyone is looking to treat themselves in this New Year - http://www.styleforum.net/t/443436/crockett-and-jones-sydney-loafers-brown-calf-with-box-and-shoe-bags-9-5uk/0_50
Good stuff Foxy. I remember my bus ride in from Tibet - mudslides, boarded by the army, people sitting on my knee. Was glad to Kathmandu. After the terrible food in Tibet went straight to the pizza place (Fire and Ice from memory) for some pizza and ice cream. Kathmandu is a wonderful but confusing place - usually takes me half a day at most to get my bearing....Kathmandu was more like 3. Would love to good back.Hope you have a wonderful trip.
Anyone own any Eidos shirts - can you advise on the sizing? Sorry, it does not make sense to me. Collar sizing does not really help. If I am a 54R in sportscoats does that make me a 42/16.5 in casual shirts?
Bump.
It is a shame the sale is not online too. How does the sizing of the shirt work? I am interested in a popover but want to get the size right if order for delivery to Australia.I am a 54R in the Eidos (Tenero) jacket I have.PapaR - hope you are having a nice tome over there.
Pretty sure Calfornia Dreamer will pick up both those umbrellas. He lives for deals on quality, expensive umbrellas.(Sorry CD, could not resist).
Put them in the freezer. This is what my mother used to do when I was a children.Will kill bacteria too.(Just remind me never to eat at your house!...only joking.)
No idea. But thank you for asking a question relating to the thread.All the financial/intellectual dick measurement is getting quite boring.
Exactly. Clothing forum gentleman. It does not matter. This thread is an escape and a leisure.Me too LJ. Loving the travel stories snippets.