or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

Any quick tips for Byron Bay? Heading there for 6 days on Saturday for eating, surfing and general relaxtion. There seems to be endless fantastic place but love to hear your thoughts - any favourites or new recommendations?
Agree with fxh. Wear this. Change to leather shoes if you want. Don't bother with the bow tie. Tie looks good.Potatohead is worth it. Approach from the beach if you can and put your name down for a table if busy. Little shop inside sells Engineered Garment, Saturday's Surf and other brands. Naughty Nuris ribs was awesome.Wear shorts and Tshirt. And you'll still be overdressed.I wear mine out - literally. When they tear too much to be repairs. Like right off my back or...
Yes. Get XL. See my previous post on this a week back. I too am a 54 in Eidos sportscoats. Wearing my XL navy Lupo polo now. It is a thing of beauty.
A tie has acted as a saviour both days.
Is a missing button considered sprezzatura? For the second day in a row a button has fallen off my shirt - same position both times - lower chest (so I cannot even blame my extending stomach - though I am sure fxh will have something to say). Oh well, time to get the sewing kit out (might wait until the end of the week in case I have 5 shirts to fix).
6 foot / 183cm - length perfect for me. Not too short like some other brands.
I am wearing my 54R Eidos today and also have an Eidos shirt in 16.5/42. These fit really well.My final Eidos piece (for now) is a Lupo polo - in size XL. It also fits really well - I would suggest that is the best size for you.
Fixed this to match the Garry Nelson I know.
Sorry to hear that fxh. Terrible news.
Fair enough. Not sure I agree. But maybe I am an Eidos apologist.The first one is about skateboarder Gino Iannucci who is modelling for this season. Antonio of Eidos used to be a fairly serious skateboarder and think the thought Iannucci was the coolest one around. So it is more of a personal fan comment rather than an insult to you. Also I think this might have been a caption on a video of Iannucci skipping which was one of the coolest things I have seen in a while.The...