or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

@gezzaseyes - this is you right? With a Kimber square?
Did I miss something? (No surprise if I did).
There is an old saying - "Don't judge a country by its leader." (or similar). Hopefully for Bale you can replace country with product and leader with marketing....
Sold
Email them - they might be able to sort something out. I had them send me to a Freight Forwarder for shipping to Australia when I got my first Eidos piece.
Pretty sure Lavato is the washed cut. @nickpollica did a post on them all in this thread a while ago - just search the thread.Am guessing this is what you got - https://www.haberdashmen.com/products/washed-cashmere-blazer/eidos-napoli//4551520____ Did you manage to find it on sale?
Once I am sure of my size I might grab a couple more.I love the detail you provide here @nickpollica.
I got a couple of the Uniqlo Classic OCBD. While the collar is maybe not SF official size it certainly is not too small and for $30 they were a bargain. Blue and pink (yes Oli, pink). Considering a white at some point too.
I might be up for this Coxy if I end up ordering and it works for PP.This the place you were talking about where you went for your honeymoon? Looks good.
Price Drop. Any queries, please let me know.