or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

Start with that and build from there as you desire. This is what I did (not that that makes it right, in fact on second thought...).
Thanks JM. I will try to check it out.
This would make a great signature.Appreciate the info as always, fxh.
I have used Bancrofts on Toorak Road when I had my PJ stuff either pressed or dry clean (which has been about once a year).No issue so far, though I am far from an expert.
Following....though it is no Sexy Ankles.tumblr is it?
Foxy and fxh talk drugs - not quite as interesting as I had hoped. This comment made me laugh though -Obviously not actually funny but just made me think of fxh saying to the lovely Mrs fxh - "Yes darling, I really do need another pair of double monks and this unstructured Italian blazer...you know for the A&E visits. Got to sprezz up for the drugs, babe."Those who have met him in real life will attest that this is how he speaks, "copped" this, "Grail status" that....
Same, but I am mid to high for casual and high for formal. Kilts sit nice and high too (higher than high rise).
For fxh and other high waist aficionados (aka those who know where trousers should sit) - http://www.acontinuouslean.com/2014/01/27/triumphant-return-high-waisted-trousers/
Are you sure Romp? Who is the best person to speak to - Matt?