or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

Sharing is caring GF....
Not sure if it has changed but some products are no excluded. Try the Live Chat on their website or email them....they are usually very quick and helpful (PS I don't work for them either....hahaha).
No - just know him well and thought people here would be interested. Henry Bucks has/had field jackets too (don't work for them either!).
Fox - you can resist everything but temptation. Just remember the prices are USD not AUD unfortunately. Still some amazing deals here and I just great to see some cool products that linked here (sometimes I am actually grateful they are not in my size).
For those interested in grabbing a great deal on some Kimber and Eidos X Kimber products - jump onto http://christiankimber.com/collections/passport-sale and use the code "PASSPORTSALE" for 40% off - before this goes public next week. Products highly recommended by me and many others here. Plus Christian is a great guy, as many here will attest.My advice - do not miss this. [[SPOILER]]
For those interested in grabbing a great deal on some Kimber and Eidos X Kimber products - jump onto http://christiankimber.com/collections/passport-sale and use the code "PASSPORTSALE" for 40% off - before this goes public next week. Products highly recommended by me and many others here.My advice - do not miss this. [[SPOILER]]
Shout to AndrewRogers. Excellent spirit. Reading and enjoying Ametora at the moment too.
I get the general point you are making and agree. For reference, Nice Guy Gerry often wears a (very nice) Rolex - but he fits into none of those categories....well, maybe one of two, eh Gerry?[For the record, I would wear a Rolex - secondhand, pepsi style or something like this if I was looking for a watch in that price range...either that or an old Omega...but for now my Patek does me fine...as demonstrated by Foxy and fxh....]
What @nickpollica said.
Welcome to the new thread eh? Looks like the same as before to me....all good then.