or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

Thanks - a friend has them to and says they are great too....this might be a stupid question but how do you add speedhooks after?
Thanks - Leather Soul sold out. Same with Leffot. Shoe Mart ones almost perfect but would love the speedhooks. If I am going to spend that much (with a weak Australian dollar) I would love to get the right thing.Not really a fan of the Indy as much. Appreciate your help.
Am looking for an Alden Snuff Suede Boot with speedhooks- plain toe, captoe or wing tip with a leather sole if possible. Size 9.5 UK(10.5 US). Anyone have any recommendations.....not having much luck. Leather Soul and Leffot sold out my size....cannot find anywhere else. Thank you in advance.
Saw the Eidos x Kimber collection in person on Friday night. Some awesome pieces, with stuff you really cannot find elsewhere. Loving the waxed boot and the suede derby, and want to try the navy suede trainer All available online now too - http://christiankimber.com/collections/christian-kimber-x-eidos-napoli
Haha...well hopefully you got the point. Peaky more stylish than Suits.
Agreed. Suits = Esquire 1995-2005, Peaky Builders = Esquire 1920-30
He is getting a movie through ACMI. Think he is aiming for The Great Beauty if possible. If you have not seen it, it is highly recommended - for the sartorial side as much as anything.
Speaking of Melbourne get togetherness - Come along to Kimber's launch and/or check out his popup. I'll be there and, more importantly, so with Nice Guy Gerry (before he heads with fxh to Vue De Monde).
Your idea of classy is trying to use your Flybuys to score in the pub...
Talking about the Eidos x Kimber collection. For those who are in Melbourne or Australia (or those willing to travel), add this to your calendar. See you there.