or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

Yes. Get XL. See my previous post on this a week back. I too am a 54 in Eidos sportscoats. Wearing my XL navy Lupo polo now. It is a thing of beauty.
A tie has acted as a saviour both days.
Is a missing button considered sprezzatura? For the second day in a row a button has fallen off my shirt - same position both times - lower chest (so I cannot even blame my extending stomach - though I am sure fxh will have something to say). Oh well, time to get the sewing kit out (might wait until the end of the week in case I have 5 shirts to fix).
6 foot / 183cm - length perfect for me. Not too short like some other brands.
I am wearing my 54R Eidos today and also have an Eidos shirt in 16.5/42. These fit really well.My final Eidos piece (for now) is a Lupo polo - in size XL. It also fits really well - I would suggest that is the best size for you.
Fixed this to match the Garry Nelson I know.
Sorry to hear that fxh. Terrible news.
Fair enough. Not sure I agree. But maybe I am an Eidos apologist.The first one is about skateboarder Gino Iannucci who is modelling for this season. Antonio of Eidos used to be a fairly serious skateboarder and think the thought Iannucci was the coolest one around. So it is more of a personal fan comment rather than an insult to you. Also I think this might have been a caption on a video of Iannucci skipping which was one of the coolest things I have seen in a while.The...
Price Drop.
Foxy - did you ever elaborate on this? I am genuinely interested.