or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

fxh - well done. Very well done. PS Please do more.
Nice Guy Gerry will buy these and add them to our co-op.Look forward to seeing what you have.
Thanks - looking for leather sole if possible. Leffot / Shoe Mart are the closest so far and both cheaper than Frans Boone. Shoe Mart no speed hooks, Leffot only size up available....getting close, so close.
Would you ship to Australia?
Firstly, thank you for the nice words on my somewhat neglected Tumblr. An unexpected and welcome surprise.I love the Leffot version and am wondering if the 11 would work....I am on the big side of 10.5 US...
Thanks - a friend has them to and says they are great too....this might be a stupid question but how do you add speedhooks after?
Thanks - Leather Soul sold out. Same with Leffot. Shoe Mart ones almost perfect but would love the speedhooks. If I am going to spend that much (with a weak Australian dollar) I would love to get the right thing.Not really a fan of the Indy as much. Appreciate your help.
Am looking for an Alden Snuff Suede Boot with speedhooks- plain toe, captoe or wing tip with a leather sole if possible. Size 9.5 UK(10.5 US). Anyone have any recommendations.....not having much luck. Leather Soul and Leffot sold out my size....cannot find anywhere else. Thank you in advance.
Saw the Eidos x Kimber collection in person on Friday night. Some awesome pieces, with stuff you really cannot find elsewhere. Loving the waxed boot and the suede derby, and want to try the navy suede trainer All available online now too - http://christiankimber.com/collections/christian-kimber-x-eidos-napoli
Haha...well hopefully you got the point. Peaky more stylish than Suits.