or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

For anyone Melbournians who are interested The Great Beauty is showing at The Astor tomorrow night. Only $10. Highly recommended.
The Uniqlo ones are nice and sleek but they have a zip. Is there a reason it needs to be buttons?I imagine Lands End, Polo, J Crew (ie overseas online) might have what you are looking for. Maybe Patagonia.
Just about to see my old mate fxh. He will be glad to have other member in his sockless gang.Reminds me, I better take mine off now.
How do lawyers avoid long trials?They take a briefcase.
OK if you meet near Fed Sq fxh and I can join you. I'll text the Hound.
$16 Matt.
Ending today for anyone who was interested.
My experience of this is that do not ship overseas and you cannot proxy to a UK address but pay with an international card. The transactions will disappear from your account in a few days.Melbourne Uniqlo is opening soon. I am going to try to get to the popup store today to get a gilet.Be nice to the new guest LM....it's not like he had a go at Halloween...LM come along to the screening of Antonio's Colours at ACMI (Fed Square) at 2.30pm today. I will be there as will FXH...
I agree David. 5 stars from me too. (Wait that makes me Margaret....)
Brilliant guys. I will see what I can do. Maybe I will ask if they know a good alterations place in Darwin too.