or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

Yes, have seen the Redux before. Seems to be the only one around now. I had the original on video but could only find the Redux on DVD.I prefer the original - it is a bit darker. Not surfboard stealing, limited Kurtz scenes (makes it very dark/mysterious), no extra Bunnies scene.Still Redux is awesome. Thoroughly enjoyable (if that is the right word) evening. $11 well spent and another reason I love living in St Kilda (though The Astor as we know it may be gone next year).
Charlie don't surf!Just in the intermission of watching Apolocalypse Now Redux at The Astor now. Such a great film. About to head into the real darkness now...
Nobody..except Checky or fxh after a few drinks...
Anyone interested in a brand new, with tags, unworn pair of Orlebar Brown in Navy - Size 36? $150 shipped. http://www.orlebarbrown.com.au/men/swim-shorts/bulldog/navy I have the pair I need and will return these ones if noone is interested. Just thought someone might be keen on a good deal (summer is coming) and I lose less on postage. PM if interested.
Looks good Foxy - strange summer day....still not sure that jumper is needed....though you have less built in padding than me.
For Sale - Crockett and Jones Sydney loafers - brown calf size 9.5UK More details via link in signature or here Any questions, please let me know.
For sale Crockett and Jones Sydney loafers - size 9.5UK. They come with original box and shoe bags (shoe trees not included). They are in great condition. $270 $250 plus delivery. Free if you can meet in Melbourne area - otherwise we work that out (approx $20 in Australia, $50 international - if it is cheaper I will refund the difference). I have tried to capture them from a few angles to give you a good idea of the shoes. Here is a commercial link to these shoes for...
CD - do you link you ebay sales here. I have a Visvim shirt for sale for anyone who is interested - http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=251743075708 Need to get my other stuff, including C&J's, an Ovadia and Sons down vest, Boglioli jacket and more up soon.
Fixed that for you.
Bravo Nolvadex, bravo. How long has it been now Foxy?