or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

Of course. The only time I am EVER not working black tie is at work. Don't want to scare "superiors" and potential clients. I wear track suits to fit in.Looking forward to catching up there iSurg.
Nudist colony janitor?
That is how I use it. And use my clothes.Just for you PapaR - http://linenforsummertweedforwinter.tumblr.com/post/102443071298/squared
Fair enough PR. I hear you on "wear without care" etc - true enough you have to wear what is appropriate for your situation. Just surprised you think a folded white square would be pushing the boundaries. I doubt anyone would care. A gushing purple and Orange silk waterfall that drips down your suit might draw the eye but a well chosen square would make me think - there is a well put together man - what is he offer (cue PoP, fxh, The Ernesto et al with jokes on your...
Fuck that noise. If you want to wear one, wear one. (I have been wearing them since I started wearing suits). If you don't, don't. Age and "position" have nothing to do with it.You tell him Foxy.
Saw this suit today. Looks great. Esp once the sunlight catches it.
Found when reorganising our books the other day (my wife is a teacher). Just need some green gloves. Also realised my books on men's fashion is getting a bit out of hands. There are some not even in this photograph.
Yeah...but then you did buy a lot of menswear there too....hahaha....no I agree with your sentiment, just being a troublemaker.
That sounds perfect for a winter evening....does it work for spring in QLD?
I have bought some Drakes ties from CEP in the past. Great product, great price, great person.Light grey cashmere is brilliant tie. Other good ones there too.