or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

Always happy to help. And I believe you are happy with the results.
Always.This would be my entry but it is a couple of months old.**and not really me.
Are we going to stick to it?
Would this count as green? (Obviously this image is a few weeks old). http://linenforsummertweedforwinter.tumblr.com/post/94704566578/grey-days
Don't feed the addicts.
Navy XL is what caught my eye.
LJ - think your Better half would be up for a Lupo Australian group buy? The navy looks awesome.
Actually taking a walk through the city today with big timer Gerry Nelson (shameless name dropping) we were commenting on some of the hidden beauties on the city.Sure some horrible modern building get put up and this will happen forever but quality and good taste last. Beauty is there for you to find.Bravo on the getup Foxstar.
He is always seeking adopting.*he requires a large clothing budget.Bravo Foxy. This week's winner for me.
Foxy you can find that next level stuff. Actually I have a cool hat I bought when I was in Nepal (for decorative purposes only).But seriously, fuck #menswear, take on the adventure. I would love to go back - only managed to spend 2 weeks there travelling between Tibet and India.