or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

Just took a friend to get fitting for his wedding suit at Suit Shop. Superb experience. Matt was knowledgeable but relaxed and my friend thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Got a navy suit and white shirt - $1250 all up. I had fun playing tailor's assistant. Recommended. Esp for guys getting their first MTM suit. A great but not overwhelming range of cloths and some sound advice to guide you. Looking forward to seeing the end result.
For those looking for a few good prices on Filson , PJ pocket squares, Common Projects and other things check out Opumo. Good sale on.
Bellends in bells...
There with bells on Gazza.
That is you to a tee and Checky in the background.
Facebook stuff my man.https://www.facebook.com/events/575853912552337/
I might be keen but then it might be less hassle to organise ourselves.Are you going to Kimber launch?Haha, was just referencing this this morning when I caught up with Nice Guy Nelson and Christian Kimber. Christian is selling some suede waterproofer that is supposed to be awesome. Might be worth popping into the pop up.
Agreed - I love them but usually stock back in the Church's shop in Edinburgh or get them if I order from A Fine Pair of Shoes or similar....maybe see if any Sydney boys are ordering from UK at any point?
Look up filsonsale and sign up to their emails. They send you all the deals. Patience will be rewarded.
Porter x Monocle Sub Club in the wild.