or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

Is this a serious question? Really?Let me be clear - give me an S, give me a U, give me an E, give me a D, give me an another E.SUEDE baby. All the way. Like Mr Nice Guy Gerry says, you won't regret it.To quote myself (bloody hell I am worse than fxh) - "suede brown Chukkas (you should never be in anything else)".
Isn't overreacting to your own misinterpretations of others perceived misrepresentations what SF is build on?
Or "sure, buy the Visvim shirt." .
Seriously, what is this bullshit? Here are the Aus Thread Members rules for dating. First communicate over twitter only for a while (2-3 months minimum). Make sure she knows how many followers you have. #bigshot First date. Meeting in real life. Take her to PJ. Order a suit...without asking about the price. This shows her what a baller you are. #tailormade Next meet her to a hidden coffee shop. Arrive late on your super expensive bike. Make sure she knows how expensive...
Yes - this one - http://www.lawrencecovell.com/Eidos-Napoli-Tenero-Green-Multi-Pane-Jacket.html
Add a big white hat too. And hope he plays this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPd0EtQ_1CkAnd try not to trash the neighbourhood please.
They are Topying the mortgage to be safe.
Hahahaha....er, yes, might have been in a place a few years ago if it wasn't for SF. Maybe today will be my last day of posting (better close my Tumblr and Instagram too).Note - for those wanting to assist with the mortgage a few things, including C&J's, Boglioli and Gant by Michael Bastian will be going eBay, as well as some women's stuff (I just don't wear it any more!). Also donations welcome....
The Foxx - please let us know if you come across any Lupo's in navy. Thanks
Yes, beautiful jacket, great name - but maybe, given the price tag maybe Get Back To Work! would be more appropriate.By the way, for those following along (esp. those at Suitably Connected) - settlement went smoothly and I am now a proud house owner.