or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

Exactly what I said to my wife - "He should have let them pick the tie" - not a fan of those tie bars either...distract too much from the overall look (Rob will prob be online tomorrow, it was very early in the show, first 5 mins).
Luke - it is at the tailor's now to get the buttons put on the sleeve (they can unfinished), It is a thing of beauty. Not sure about a fit pic (as I am not a thing of beauty) but we'll see. I got a 54R - I am normally a 52R in British/classic brands and a 54R in Boglioli and other more fashion forward (if that is the right phrase) Italian brands. It fits beautifully, the length is shorter than a suit jacket, prob spot on for a blazer like this. Cannot wait to start wearing...
Luke - if you are a 40/50 you should get in touch with Carson St. They have one version of the DB housecoat. It looks beautiful but it was not put into production.Do a search of this thread on the word "Tipo" - Antonio did a post of the sizing and fit of the jackets.Mine is the Tenero model. Shorter than a suit jacket, perfect for a blazer. It is at the tailor now getting buttons added to the sleeves.
Brendan Goddard of Essendon in Suit Shop and/or PJ on the Footy Show at the moment. Just name checked them (new advertising stragety Romp?...haha...only joking).
My Eidos jacket finally arrived in Australia. A little creased due to freight forward repackaging 9which save me a lot on postage). It looks and feels beautiful and fits well (a touch shorter than expected but that might just be comparing to the suit jacket I have on). I can wait to get it home, sort out he creasing, get the buttonholes on sleeve cuts and buttons sewn and start wearing this beautiful...
Edit: You can filter by size to see what is available.Nothing for me - which is good news really.
Nothing seems to be left in stock online in CPs or MMMs. At those prices no wonder.
Yes, your messages are enjoyable and informative - just hit the "Return"/"Enter" key once in a while to break up your messages, add some white spaceandmakethem easier toread.Thanks.
Out of curiosity - what size polo did you get (I am a 54R)?
#menswearfixer