or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

Might make double digits this year.Great interview Mr Nice Guy. In a rare moment of candid sincerity I'll say you are one of the best dressed out there and I am privileged to count you as a friend. You lead the way in terms of style and I have learnt a lot from you.Now stop showing off!
Style school? Is that a rort for the international students? Or should I be signing up?Surprised to hear you being so black and white on aesthetics and personal taste LM.
Glad to see you enjoying this Mr Fox. Here's to your health! Drink up.
Speaking of which I was at South Melbourne Market today. Shoe store still there. Spoke to the guy who was running it. Told me Beggar Man went under last year and he took over this store, similar stock, and changed the name. Sounded like he used to work at (or maybe part own?) BMT. They certainly had se of the original artwork up.Hope that helps.Your Inner South East Melbourne Suburbs Correspondent signing off.
There was. Not sure if it is still there if they have gone into administration. I go to South Melbourne Market weekly but don't walk pass it usually. I'll look out for it next time I am there.
This.Though I bought a few from Henry Carter I'm the past which were great too.
You and me both. Same size and everything. Wearing my Lupo polo again now.
Christian was the link (see his recent collaboration with Eidos). He no works for Bucks as he is focusing on his own stuff. Not sure how much Eidos stuff HB are getting anymore. Would love to see you stock it Jason. Might be worth another enquiry.
Monogamy is only for marriages. As I suspect it was mostly the Ciongoli influenced stuff I liked best at Bastian. Last collection was not quite as strong to me. Eidos on the other hand gets better and better.
Superb - the Glasgow I know and love.