or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

I got a pair of these about 5 years ago. Unfortunately they scratched up pretty quickly. Hope yours last better. Still really like mine just wish they looked newer.
Matt - The site Permanent Style might have a few ideas for you. Also, PJ are doing a visit - prob too expensive though. Honestly think Permanent Style will give you some good insights. I am sure there are a few around.
Eidos fits on the smaller side compared to British and American brands in my experience. To me it sounds like you need the size up and you would be better to sell and get something you feel comfortable in and will enjoy both in terms of look and feel when you wear it. I wear 42(52) and Large in UK brands but 44(54) and XL in brands like Boglioli and Eidos.
Is trolling you Foxy?
Yes - definitely If. Has anyone seen the film of the same name...the Lindsay Anderson masterpiece? http://www.theguardian.com/film/filmblog/2014/jul/29/malcolm-mcdowell-mick-travis-if-role-model
Think you are mistaking this for a menswear forum.
California Pete.
Not that I need a pair but out of curiousity, how much are a pair of RRL jeans here?
I saw CK last night and said "a guy on Style Forum has the Eidos shoes, how?" and he said "I sent them to him." Didn't know they were available yet. Not sure I can justify a pair just yet, but you are right - super nice guy.
Superb. Where did you collect these from?