or Connect

Posts by Pink Socks

Too cool for school Gerry.
In store at the moment - possibly only the Collins Street branch. Pretty sure the stuff they have on the website is discounted in store so you could call them. The sale might go online too but there site is not great. Probably worth just calling - they have a few lupos at about 175 AUD.
FYI for anyone in Australia - Henry Bucks has some Eidos kit on sale. Given the AUD value the prices are pretty good.
Well, at 32, I do watch the news and don't have any tattoos or piercings...Oli - delete this list and make up your own mind.
I use Bancrofts in Toorak. In CBD not sure if they do dry cleaning but people seem pretty impressed by Sam in Docklands.
Praise from Caesar?He gets around, does old Nice Guy Garry.
You should put this together.Might be another Kimber collabration.
Or Prince of Paisley...
Filson gets my vote. I have a the classic canvas briefcase (about 5 years old) and 2 large duffles which we are using to travel to Scotland (bought my wife one after she kept stealing mine). All three bags are robust, well designed, look great (and better with age) and are always complimented.
A guy at my work buys those. Has the floral jacket and a pink number that I have seen. Englishman looking for that loud look for parties etc. Not my taste but he is happy.