or Connect

Posts by dpw

beautiful shoe, beautiful photos!
regular: prodesign 3 pair sunglasses: cartier and maui jim
Quote: Originally Posted by JustinW Albert Camus - The Just Assassins Stephen Fry - The Liar i read the just assassins in a french class in college. this was many years ago and i had not thought about it much since. while watching the second plane hit the world trade center on tv thoughts about this play came immediately to mind. given his fears over totalitarian states and life experiences in n. africa , he is someone to read again at...
i did print in nyc 25 years ago. worked at barneys and also did work for sears, kilgore french, hickey freeman, aramani and others. agree with many of the comments posted by rach2lc. then it was not as populated by gays ( i am not) but still saw all the attendant problems mentioned above. probably was not as cutthroat as it is today as the money back then wasn't nearly what is available today. not much glamor, lots of standing around waiting for this and that. i have...
love the suede, love the shoe. an absolute winner!
same thoughts on high quality irish linen, absolute fav of mine.
please find that veryon you photographed, grab it, ship it to me....
i used to travel to russia and e. europe a fair bit. on one such adventure all my ties, shirts, underware and socks were stolen from my room in moscow. oddly enough, a brioni sport coat and pants were left hanging in the closet. this was in the late 80's and choices in habedashery were limited to russian or chinese manufacture. ultra skinny, solid black, brown or blue and made of some polyester fabric. i decided to wear db without a tie (w/pocket square) for 3 - 4 days...
collect obama souvenirs...
time for a change this year. i am going to try cornish game hen, mushroom based stuffing with orange truffle sauce (baste). i thought an inividual bird would complement my thoughts on individual freedom at a time when that turkey obama might well be elected.