Posts by Moss

Pants are superb. Nice long line.
Mabitex Light Flannel Trousers in Donkey (Grayish Light Brown). A very versatile color and excellent for pairing with navy, gray, brown, etc. Hemmed by my tailor. Please check measurements. Nice construction features such as button fly, pick sticking, and extended waistband. One button on the button fly is loose. Easy fix and good as new. Also, trousers could use a fresh pressing. Priced accordingly. Asking $55 $45 Measurements: Waist: 35 inches Rise: 11.5 inches Inseam:...
Crombie Cashmere Coat in Navy. Fabulous higher quality cashmere that is spongy and more substantial than the cashmere seen on lesser coats. Purchased from another StyleForum member, but the fit is too snug for me. Asking $175 $140 Measurements: Chest: 21 inches Waist: 20 inches Sleeve Length (top to shoulder seam): 24.5 Shoulder: 18.5 inches Length (Bottom of Collar): 40.5 inches
David Chu Flannel Trousers from his David Chu Eponymous Line. Made in Italy to excellent standards similar to Incotex and Mabitex. The heavier flannel on these will keep you warm. Nice construction details in the waistband. Asking $75 $59 Measurements: Waist: 35 inches Rise: 11.5 inches Inseam: 28.5 inches (with 1.5-2 inches to let out) Leg opening: 9 inches
Incotex charcoal gray worsted wool trousers. Size 50 EU Wardrobe staple excellent for pairing with sport coats and blazers or a nice sweater. Excellent waistband construction details as you would expect from Incotex. Only worn a couple of times after hemming the inseam, 1.75" inch cuffs. Please check inseam measurement. Asking $85 $69 Measurements: Waist: 34 inches Rise: 10.75 inches Inseam: 28.5 inches Leg Opening: 8 inches
Ralph Lauren Purple Label brown corduroys with excellent construction details. Made in Italy. Hemmed by my tailor and only worn a couple of times (please check inseam measurement) Excellent condition. Asking $85 $69 Measurements Waist: 34.5 inches Rise: 10.25 inches Inseam: 29.5 inches Leg Opening" 9 inches
Barbour Lutz Nylon Quilted Navy Jacket in Size Medium New With Tags. Nicely tailored jacket can be worn with Mandarin collar up or folded down to wear as a sport coat. Working buttonholes at sleeves. Retails for 159 GBP (equivalent to ~$195). Asking $110 $99. Measurements: Chest: 21 inches Shoulders 18.5 inches Length (Bottom of Collar): 29 inches Sleeves: 25 inches
Gray Donegal tweed trousers by Thom Brownian size 33-34 waist. Hemmed by my tailor and worn once (please check inseam measurement). Almost new condition. Measurements: Waist 34 inches Rise 12 inches Inseam 28.5 inches with 1.75 inch cuffs and 0.5-1.0 inch to let out Opening at leg 9 inches
Please refer to the photos the in main upload above for best image quality. Left to Right: Holliday and Brown $65 $55, Massimo, Bizzocchi $65 $55, Holliday and Brown $65 $55, Ralph Lauren Purple Label $65 $55, Charvet (keeper loose) $35 $25, Brooks Brothers $25 $15 Left to Right: Paul Stuart (wool) $55 $45, Paul Stuart (wool) $55 $45, Marinella (label cut) $75 $55, Battistoni $65 $55, Hardy Amies $45 $35, Borrelli (NWT) $65 $55 Left to Right: JPress $25 $15, Ralph...
The iconic Weston 180 loafer in mink suede. Shoe trees not included, Minor scuff on the rear right heel quarter area. A couple of very minor surface water marks, that I have not had time to address, but am sure can be dealt with. Fabulous look to the suede that the pictures cannot adequately capture. Felt tongue pads that can be left or easily removed according to your wishes. Priced accordingly.