or Connect

Posts by rc121

Anyone have anything in the tumbled leathers they have on the customize page? I've only seen the lama before but am curious about the differences in the rusticalf, elbamat and kavat.
And does Mr big just buy things no matter the size? It would be weird for someone to wear 7.5/8 E in 888 and then 8.5/9 F in 808.
pics or it didn't happen
Sizes?
So how does this whole luxeswap "store" thing work? When I go in, am I only bidding against other people in the store or can I bid over the phone? Or is this a 40 year old virgin type store where I can't actually buy anything in person but you sell it on ebay?
Wanted to get your thoughts on this issue I've had with my pair of Parkways. It appears that the welt and outsole have totally separated on a large portion on the outside of the right shoe. The left shoe looks fine and neither shoe shows excessive wear on the soles or needs to be recrafted other than because of this. Do you think this would be an issue to bring up to AE customer service? Or have I just worn through the stitching on that side and it needs to be recrafted?
Good luck on the new venture Tom! Out of curiosity for us wide (or even narrow) footed gents, are we able to order wider widths from what you stock in store or would this require a MTO and additional fee?
I see lots of 3 button jackets buttoned just fine, and the 3 roll 2 jackets buttoned on the second button "as intended".
Is it just me or do those Sutor Mantellasi chukkas run much larger than a normal US 8?
@bdavro23 do the Nordstroms around you carry eidos? I don't expect the NR around here to get any if our nordstrom doesn't even carry it.