or Connect

Posts by rc121

Anything in E or EE
huh?
where is the stitch located? From the picture you posted, it looks like a piece of canvas with a loose thread, way different than burning a loose welt thread or stitching on leather.
@Manuel nice of you to share but this is an affiliate thread for gentlemensfootwear.com. I'd recommend starting a new thread or posting in the shoemaker thread.
he doesn't have a website, you have to email him. His email address has been posted above.
1. Balenciaga 2. Kiton 3. Peal & Co./Brooks Brothers 4. Saint Laurent 5. Louboutin 6. Versace 7. Tom Ford 8. Jil Sander 9. Luciano Barbera 10.diane von furstenberg
really wish I would have started liking chukkas before these and the gobi got discontinued. Have one pair of gobi in sand and would love another pair in a darker brown. Not in love with the dundee 2.0 compared to the older models.
I don't find rain wide either, but I can make the eee work. If they had a bit higher instep and a little more room in the toebox, they would fit well.
How do you find the fit of the G width GG vs. the Carmina or other pairs you own? I suspect I'd be a G width in GG but see so few of them on any of the threads to ask.
So I was a little confused when eBay started including "promoted" items when I was reviewing spoo's listings. I was a little more confused today when reviewing the most recent listings and wondered how this item was related to spoo's items: Perhaps things to come from the new luxeswap?