or Connect

Posts by gam29

Width: 15 1/16"Height: 11.5"Depth: 3"
For sale, I have my Costume National black leather briefcase. This briefcase is very well made. The design is somewhat reminiscent of the Hermes Sac a Depeche. I really like the braided zipper pull on the back of the bag. This briefcase originally retailed for ~$1500 + tax. It still has the clochette and dust bag, which are included in the sale. The bag has been used as you can see from the photos, but the leather is in great condition. There are no scratches that...
I hate to do this, but I am selling my Hermes Sac a Depeche. It is made from Barenia leather. If you don't know what this is, just google it. This briefcase will only look better with age. The only reason I am selling this briefcase is because I don't see myself being able to use it for the next 10 years or so (changed careers). As such, I think it is best to send it to another home. This briefcase retails for over $5,500 + tax. As you can see from the photos, this...
The nail pattern on the bottom of the sole and the sizing mark seem to indicate that these aren't Lattanzi. Every pair of Lattanzi's I own (5 pairs) looks different from these.For reference, here is a pair that definitely is Asprey for Lattanzi:http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-Rare-Asprey-Tan-Crocodile-Shoes-Hand-Made-by-Silvano-Lattanzi-Marked-Size-7-/221604093126?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3398a21cc6#ht_90wt_1361
I would love to get some opinions on what you think is a fair resolution to this situation as I've never dealt with purchasing a second hand high end watch like this before. I recently purchased a Blancpain Villeret Chronograph 18K gold watch from an international dealer online. The seller, who has a good reputation based on what I could find online, assured me that the watch was in great condition, kept good time and did not have any issues and also offers a one year...
any leather outerwear?
43- is a 43.5
US
I own 4 pairs of Brioni made by Lattanzi. The outsole on his pair looks the same as every pair that I own. I believe that he has misquoted the retail price. I told him they are made by Lattanzi.
Someone please buy this guy's Lattanzi shoes http://www.styleforum.net/t/374881/shoe-clearance-lovely-brioni-antiqued-oxford-sz-11-lightly-used