or Connect

Posts by gam29

Not entirely true...their shell cordovan is sourced from Horween in the US
To be candid, normally you want all the components in your system to be of similar quality, otherwise you will always notice where the weakness is in your system. I have heard an RP3 and RP6 hooked up to a pair of Dynaudio Confidence C1 speakers. Both sounded great though the edge goes to the RP6. On my setup with Paradigm Studio speakers, the RP3 is a great match.The shop I was in usually recommends the RP6 for speakers like yours. You should be able to find one used...
Rega RP6Though you can get great turntables for less. The Rega RP3 sounds great and costs ~$900 new.
Cheap, new in box shoes made by Lattanzi http://www.ebay.com/itm/Calzatura-uomo-Gerardo-Fossati-owner-Silvano-LATTANZI-/111635145048?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_101&hash=item19fdf92158
Where did you get this tie?
Width: 15 1/16"Height: 11.5"Depth: 3"
For sale, I have my Costume National black leather briefcase. This briefcase is very well made. The design is somewhat reminiscent of the Hermes Sac a Depeche. I really like the braided zipper pull on the back of the bag. This briefcase originally retailed for ~$1500 + tax. It still has the clochette and dust bag, which are included in the sale. The bag has been used as you can see from the photos, but the leather is in great condition. There are no scratches that...
Asking $SOLD
The nail pattern on the bottom of the sole and the sizing mark seem to indicate that these aren't Lattanzi. Every pair of Lattanzi's I own (5 pairs) looks different from these.For reference, here is a pair that definitely is Asprey for Lattanzi:http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-Rare-Asprey-Tan-Crocodile-Shoes-Hand-Made-by-Silvano-Lattanzi-Marked-Size-7-/221604093126?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3398a21cc6#ht_90wt_1361
I would love to get some opinions on what you think is a fair resolution to this situation as I've never dealt with purchasing a second hand high end watch like this before. I recently purchased a Blancpain Villeret Chronograph 18K gold watch from an international dealer online. The seller, who has a good reputation based on what I could find online, assured me that the watch was in great condition, kept good time and did not have any issues and also offers a one year...