Posts by RFX45

its only dumb because of idiotic reason someone providesin that regard, Curry has really fallen off because his points are down by 5 points, lowest ast average in the last 5 years and worst 3pt% of his careerdespite his babyface, dude is probably 54 based on that decline
this is his first year in Orlando, he's been with the Magic for less than 4 months
Magic isn't going anywhere with or without Ibaka and since he could opt out next year which Toronto hopes to convince him to stay with them. They just do not want to get nothing if Ibaka walks away next year instead they now have a decent wing player that can stretch the floor plus a first round pick. The key here is that Toronto sees something in him that could help them out, not that the Magic is giving away a key core player. And the first trade for Ibaka wasn't...
What drop-off though? I mean I don't want to get into it and be dragged into it but his highest ppg is 15.1 which he is averaging again and the highest drop off was two points to 13ppg in which he already bounced back. Rebound dropped off by 2 from 9 to 7. It's not like dude was averaging 20/10 before and all of a sudden stuck in single digits out of nowhere. Is there a perception out there that he was averaging peak Dwight Howard numbers so the 15/7 seems so low in...
All White Air Max Uptempo coming soon
It's just a theory based on the reports that African athletes lie about their age and because at Ibakas age, he is suppose to be at his peak but instead regressed: 2012-13 (age 23) - 13.2pts/7.7reb/3.0blk 2013-14 (age 24) - 15.1pts/8.8reb/2.7blk 2014-15 (age 25) - 14.3pts7.8reb/2.4blk 2015-16 (age 26) - 12.9pts/7.0reb/2.0blk But it's negated this year, in which at age 27, he has upped his numbers back again while playing 2-3 minutes less than his last few years in OKC....
He averaged 15/7 wit 1.5 blks, I think he'll make a good role player for Lowry and Derozan.
Magic Trade Serge Ibaka to Raptors For Terrence Ross and First Round Pick
I don't like the Zoom All Out lows, looks too boring for me, it's the flyknit upper and ankle collar that made them intriguing and unique. Without those two features, the shoes looks like a very generic Nike running shoe despite the visible full length zoom. They should have done it like the LunarEpic where they kept the upper flyknit. Nike Blazer Studio Low Vachetta Tan Air Jordan 1 High Royal Returns In April