or Connect

Posts by RFX45

according this, they might actually be last atually but really who knows at this point
Looks like release dates going to start on the 7th for one pair and then release another a week after until the end of the month. Not sure which ones releasing first though.
Looks like 2018 might be a 3-film year for DC/WB. Chances those unnamed DC films are solo Batman and Superman films? Shazam? SS sequel if it's a hit?DCEU Film Slate:August 05, 2016 - Suicide SquadJune 02, 2017 - Wonder WomanNovember 17, 2017 - Justice League Part OneMarch 23, 2018 - The FlashJuly 27, 2018 - AquamanOctober 05, 2018 - Untitled DC FilmJune 14, 2019 - Justice League Part TwoNovember 01, 2019 - Untitled DC FilmApril 03, 2020 - CyborgJune 19, 2020 - Green...
Nike has introduced the Free RN, Free RN Flyknit and Free RN Motion Flyknit for running, and the Free Train Force Flyknit for training purposes
these are the newest 3.0 trainers which is also called Trainer Versatility and it doesn't say 3.0 on the free sole anymore but Nordstrom calls them that: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-free-trainer-3-0-training-shoe-men/4174570?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=BLACK%2F%20BLACK%2F%20WHITE
Free HyperVenom 2s and usual retail for them's $130 (not sure if FC will have a raised price). No other pics of that colorways but the some of the other colorways have been seen dirt cheap in the outlets And speaking of outlets, obsidian Carnovires for a great price from South Chicago Nike outlet (773) 846-5460, ordered my size.
FC Collection comes out April 7
Really, really want a pair of those Air More Uptempos but I am just not sure I'd wear them, my Air Command Force had gotten a handful of wears since I got them. Free Trainer Instincts available at Nordstrom: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-free-trainer-instinct-training-shoe-men/4174587?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashioncolor=BLACK%2F%20WHITE%2F%20DARK%20GREY
A Sneak Peak at Batman - The Killing Joke