or Connect

Posts by RFX45

How do you even guard someone who can make this shot consistently?
This sucks, Deadpool got banned in China so that is a big box office hit for them. It's especially bad as this is a pretty big risk for them and already gave them a low budget so they can do what they want and make the film R-rated.
Jessica Jones got renewed for season 2
Moving on....
You are using a rumor (that may or may not happen) as a fact to support your dumb theories on how the movie is already bad, and it is as bad you deciding what was a spoiler or not in the SW thread. Even the Spidey rumor, it is a fucking rumor! Either you are so stupid or just gullible as fuck to actually use these dumb rumors for your arguments. As i said, all rumors were pointing to GOTG2 script about Starlords dad and all that shit and Gunn shut them all down. But...
No, he pretty much meant the print on it isn't the costume because I don't think people thought Spidey would wear a Spidey Hoodie. And it's fine to post it but to go on another diatribe saying it is another reason the film is going to suck is just reaching. You are really the only one I see fighting and saying this isn't a direct sequel or that it should just be an Avenger film. I mean you are really going to win this argument out of pure exhaustion alone because you are...
yah... you should know better than to believe rumors, most are click bait.I mean you should have been following James Gunns twitter, he said he'd stop commenting on rumors now but he was debunking rumors left and right for a while there.When he got fed up, he eventually just posted this...Hell most recently, people were going nuts saying this was the costume Spidey is wearing in CW (designed on a hoody).then...