or Connect

Posts by RFX45

at being the key to the chip being Loves defense on Curry
he had back issues last night
I know which one you meant and I don't really think it looks weird but I think I see what you mean. If it looks weird and you're worried about how others see you wearing it then that mean you're just gon' have to run faster so they do not see it.
so was Curry 63.68% last night? was he stressed because his wife got stuck in the bus til the game started? of when his father-in-law was supposedly profiled? what excuses are out there on the ready if the Dubs loses?
Personally do not see anything wrong wearing them with just shorts, I guess depends what type of shorts? Would probably look off with some cargo khaki shorts... speaking of LunarEpics, I'm probably in for a pair of the blk/wht lows
I don't want him suspended because I actually want to see a close game where the other team might actually win by a single digit but it kind of destroys the NBAs integrity if they do not do it just because he is a superstar. If it was Mo Williams or Ian Clark then they would probably be guaranteed to sit game 7.I really do not care who wins but I just want to see a close competitive game at this point.
Win or lose, I think Lebron deserves the Finals MVP and I don't even like the dude but he's putting in work.
Not rigged, just terrible calls but they definitely got outplayed as well. So to suspend or not to suspend?