or Connect

Posts by RFX45

yah I didn't mind the dancing and saw it as a distraction and not just some gag to get a laugh like Deadpool, can't really blame the film for having too much jokes because that is pretty much what the character is I really have no doubt in the Russo brothers right now and looks like action is going to be top notch on CW, someone reported on twitter last night that we only saw like 1% of the airport scene and I do agree with you that BvS' trailer showed way too much, as...
it'll be interesting how people react to it, many already starting to dislike Marvel because of too much joke and gags (like the dance off at the end of GotG) and this one also has Paul Rudd/AntMan so too much banter might turn people around but not enough that any of these would a be flop though I am just seeing a lot of complaints about it and some prefer it be toned down a bit
its all good, i'm used to it if your a DCEU fan, you pretty much get flak on almost every forum But if we are going to prematurely complain about Civil War, thing that I am hearing that I might not like is the fact that Spiderman roles looks bigger than a simple cameo. I think it's cool that he is there and everything and he can be part of the MCU (and MCU characters can go to Spideys films) but I really do wish he doesn't become too much of a central character in the...
Yeah, so? I don't deny it. That's blindly supporting a film because I like them and you/others didn't? I mean read up on the first few people who saw it here, they liked it too. Many other comic book fans loved it as a matter of fact. There are CBMs I didn't like, Fan4stic, Green Lantern, Wolverine Origins, IM3, etc...
nike tech fleece
:lol I would say I "blindly" support them, if I see something stupid then I call them out like Quicksilvers costume in DoFP and how dumb it is that Mystique has replaced Wolverine as the center of the XMen filmverse. For the most part though, trailers just doesn't show me enough to bother me or be reluctant on the film and I just try my best to judge it when I see the film.
if jr was reviewing heroes punching each other then yeah....
First Civil War reactions...
I passed on them when the all white and all black dropped on NikeLab. Also new pick-ups, Huarache Ultra Light and Free Trainer Instincts I haven't worked out in the Instincts yet but first impression is that the shoe looks really good in person and on feet though it does look somewhat big, not bulky but big. Upper is very soft, it's not going to need any break ins at all. The dual-density foam feels firmer but not hard, difficult to explain but you do not simply sink in....
Just a heads up, price dropped to $45 on these.