or Connect

Posts by RFX45

Have you seen what they are doing in BvS? Affleck is going to kill it as Batman/Wayne, Gadot is just fine as WW. Eisenberg is kind of eh but at least dude can act. Can you prove that all the stupid rumors are anything more than rumors? It was also rumored that Cranston was already set to play Luthor and even confirmed by someone from AMC and it turned out he wasn't even offered or in contention. I have seen Snyder films and I like more of them. 300, Watchmen, Dawn of the...
And a non-marketing pic looks like this. Again, if IWC make those very slight tweaks and adds $2k-$3k to the retail so when you open it up it looks slightly more impressive, would the bitching on IWC end? Would you actually pay 5 figures for that watch if it had a handful of polished parts?
That is just bullshit as usual. Fucking give me proof that Snyder himself didn't want to go against those other films? Just talking shit out of your ass. You really think a Batman and Superman film being in the same movie at the same time is afraid? And afraid of AntMan? And of Terminator? Have you seen what the fuck they are doing with that franchise? Fucking typical pathetic Marvel stan as usual. And to actually believe neither BvS or Cap wouldn't move is just...
It's still a movement that isn't visible. Why put unnecessary finishing on it when only a watchmaker will see it? Would you pay an extra premium if they do that? An extra gran do two added to the retail price? Would you finally buy an IWC if they polished up some of those pieces inside? I just find it ridiculous to use that as excuse over and over and over again against IWC. They have proven then can make movements look pretty so crucify them because they do not bother...
Are you guys really going to argue that a movement with a closed caseback should be heavily decorated?
That is just completely false. Age of Ultron is set to come out May 1 while BvS in July 17, that is a long distance between the two that it won't really take any money from each other that it isn't really going head to head like it was against Cap3. As a matter of fact, BvS isn't even coming out in the Summer of 2016. MoS also took a long time before it released. Snyders film just tends to be CGI-heavy and dude takes his sweet ass time. Stop making a fucking excuses...
I mean it's no big deal.Infinity War is set to start filming sometime in 215 and it doesn't come out til 2018.
nope
Anybody know how Haider leathers are in quality and how they fit?