or Connect

Posts by RFX45

I got to level 5 playing about 30 minutes each day after release, pretty much enough to get the Vanguard weapons. Got to get cracking on it this weekend, I'm already way behind with my friends.
Ugh, weekend needs to get here now so I can play some Destiny!!!!
Nike Free Chukka kind of has that Mercurial Superfly silhouette.
My ideal trainers these days are the 3.0s and Hyperfeel TR, I just like to get as close to the ground as possible I guess. The crossfit Nikes need to get here now! You can always go retor and train n these Air Max Bo Jackson These are nice and simple: Nike Air Max Lunar1 WR “Pure Platinum”
Thanks for all the tips, much appreciated. The GT/RG looks nice, wish it had a black dial though, I just love that combo with rose gold. I also wish they would make the GT Ultra Thin version, that's one of the aspects I love about the 1931. Is that GT/GR can only be found in the used market? The only one they have on the JLC website and other grey market online stores are the ones with the seconds hand. I just want to check out what else are available out there. The AD I...
Or in the Classique, I think that might fit me better overall.
Yeah the GT is shorter in height by 4mm lugs included.
Do they even make the 1931 in womens? I mean I really only want the 1931 model at this point, I just love the overall execution of it. I wouldn't mind wearing a womens version if it is exactly the same as the mens version and still has a handwind movement.
Need some opinions, is the Reverso 1931 simply too big for me? Should I just give up trying to own this beautiful watch? Do keep in mind that the overhang is exaggerated because the strap is too long (I can't tighten it to fit my wrist but it's easy enough to buy a shorter and softer strap so that it wraps around my wrist better) and that the strap is stiff and kind of protrudes out instead of in towards the circumference of my wrist.