or Connect

Posts by RFX45

I agree but at some point you really got to enter your mind as well. I mean if you have narrowed the watches down to two choices and as he said he wants to be able to move it when necessary or in case of an emergency, I don't see a problem in putting in that a criteria to make a decision. Especially since he had to do it before.It's not like he is buying mainly off of it's resale value, he didn't just say "find me a watch that lose it's value least, don't matter if it's a...
Damn! You can some great deals on those watches. If resale is one of the main concerns, I think Pam will move a lot quicker especially for the price you'll be paying, which is way below grey market price. I personally like the Tank better and was considering it and if I could get that price, I'd probably have one by now. Plus I think it is a better second watch with the 5001 and it's different and slim while the Pam is going to be as big and bulky and just less versatile...
I am getting the same iffy feeling on that AP as I do with the GO. It just doesn't strike me as something special. Are there better pics of it? Really would prefer no date if possible or if the date placements on the 6o'clock index to make the watch symmetrical.Got to pass on the RO, too sporty. And it ain't no Hublot. Sorry about not replying about the Moser btw, I thought they didn't have the Mayu in RG? If they do have a RG with black dial Mayu and you happen to be in...
Rosherun SneakerBoot
Without knowing the brand (well most of you guys probably know anyways) what do you guys think of this watch?
I think you can find a good middle ground. Diplomat and Heiden might just be good enough for you. Their cases range from $50-$1000. Next level is Volta and Wolf and then Orbita and Scatola And Rapport and it just goes baller after that.I've always wanted it but since I am in no hurry to buy I am considering all options. For Lange I am considering the Saxonia, maybe the Dual Time is the busiest I'd go with the dial.
I've dealt with a lot of orders from outside the country, items be it big or small, there are always sellers willing to mark down to make a sale and buyers willing to lie to save a few bucks.Anyways, I was reading up on it and it seems (from the wording below) that they'll only confiscate the watch if it's new unless I am reading it wrong?Now what if the store just labels it used? Are customs going to hold the watch until they are 100% satisfied and sure that the watch...
I do like those a lot but it's too complicated and perhaps too thick(?) for a dress watch. I want something with a cleaner and simpler dial. I am still searching and even though I would really love a black and rose gold combo, this watch is winning the race right now. (not my pic)
By mail, many do not declare it or just ask to lower the value to minimize the duty fees. There are definitely risks but there are plenty willing to risk it to save a few bucks, not saying I would do it on such a big purchase but others have.