or Connect

Posts by RFX45

It is just with Fox, Sony still has a good relationship with Marvel and leaks from the Sony hack actually indicates Spidey has a good possibility of appearing in the MarvelU. More meetings are suppose to occur in January 2015 and then we will see from there. As for Fox, I really hate that Marvel is so petty by cancelling the Fantastic Four books and stopping many XMen books and new mutant creations. They didn't include the F4 characters in most of Marvels 75th...
Don't remember if Willy has posted this but...
There is a separate comic book thread but I don't think it gets many posters. I mean we can have those discussions here too but ever since Rambo left/got banned (?), the comic book threads just hasn't been the same and I even had to consolidate it to one thread. He was a necessary evil.
No, the comparison doesn't work, again Hunger Games has a huge following and JLaw is a huge star to boot. MoS already had haters up in arms before the movie even started filming (look at the Snyder hate). Hunger Games maybe be the launching point but people knows what is coming and they already loved that story so they'll pay to see it on the big screen. That helps a lot, again Harry Potter and Twilight comes to mind. You can't even argue that Twilight is a good...
I wouldn't even how to respond ot this ridiculous statement.
You don't, obviously others do. That is what I gathered being in this thread for a short period of time.Belligro ninja-edited it where he practically says that is the main reason he isn't doing business with IWC along with the "gouging service". I do not see IWC gouging services any different than other watchmakers unless there is something I am missing here.In-house vs outsourced i a whole other beast that I just don't have the energy to tackle so I am not even going to...
I am not going to get in a drag out brawl on this but I am just putting an instance out there that if IWC indeed make the movements slightly polished then you guys would buy? I mean even if they do not add thousands, it'll still add some extra there. Because I simply find that completely ridiculous that if the in-house movement functions perfectly well and is robust isn't enough for it to be "special". I've also seen that movement posted a handful of times already and...
Post 'em.
There is no argument Marvel is way ahead of DC and Marvel could do no wrong right now. No one is saying otherwise.But is Superman really that popular? Yes he is the quintessential hero and most known but dude has as much haters as he has fans because the boy scout thing isn't really a big hit anymore. It's like Stonecold being cool and a fan favorite as a heel while Bret Hart becomes hated by fans because he is the face. Everyone wants the bad boy, the badass Batman but...