or Connect

Posts by RFX45

I like the flyknit Air Max, just waiting for it to go on sale, I have a black non-fk pair and it gets plenty of wear I've tried on the ultrafast, someone returned it in the outlets and it's cool but not feeling those giant vents in person and they also do not feel as supportive for lateral movements. I haven't seen the Toranadas in person, they look alright in pics.
I like the Horizons, always liked it (the XIII inspired soles) but just though it cost too much plus I believe it only has zoom on the heel while the XIIIs had it on the forefoot as well. Still very comfortable though, the upper feels nice. Most outlets does phone orders but not the clearance stores. I think extra 30% off deal is done though, it usually just last over the weekend. Zoom Talaria Flyknit Mid (dec 2016)
:lol maybe but it's at least for a good cause, $11 for one entry isn't too bad, can't win it if you're not in it win one and you can probably resell for $15k-$30k(?)
link to donate for the raffle of Air Mags: https://mag.rallyup.com/login
pics aren't working but is it the tan nikelab version?
this was the Camarillo outlet here in SoCal, that isn't even really the best in terms of selection, others get retros more recent shoes like Kobe XIs but I am happy with the prices, no one likes those colorways of the mercurials and magistas, they were like $40-$45 each after the extra 30% discount
nah, all my sizes, I only buy sizes I could wear and yeah, those are zoom agility womens only, I even got it on my size and it's the steal of the day for me retail is $150, it was on sale for $54 and that was a good price I thought and once I got to the cashier they took an extra 30% off so for $40, can't be mad about that and all of those nikes were on the hash wall and had an extra 30% off
weekend outlet haulage (not all swoosh)