or Connect

Posts by RFX45

Just throwing it out there but after thinking it through, the fight might not be as easy for Canelo as most think.Cotto still got some power and can box. He can cut the ring too, he was Moneys most difficult fight so I think he can move around Canelo.He will definitely get hit and I think his old legs will give out in the later rounds especially if Canelo works on his body and work on him fast early on, the younger one should have the better stamina. Age might have...
edit, never mind gon' go ahead and take the high road and just ignore the ignorance
I thought the plan was continue the trilogies (main story) every other year and then go with a spin-off on the off years?
Jean Pascal now training with Freddie Roach. Cotto stripped of WBC title, now has no obligation to fight GGG if he wins and avoids $300k in sanctioning fees. But Canelo can still be the champ if he wins.
$9K statue not sure if this ones for sale
Season of the Force in full effect today. SEASON OF THE FORCE BRINGS A TON OF STRONG NEW STAR WARS ELEMENTS TO DISNEYLAND Beginning Monday, November 16th, visitors to Disneyland in Anaheim, CA, will find a huge new Star Wars presence at the park. That’s the day Disneyland kicks off their new Season of the Force event, with the debut of several new Star Wars-themed areas and elements. I attended a preview night for Season of the Force and found it to be, ahem, most...
Coming in a week or so are Zoom Speed Trainer 3 and Metcons (finally) so I got a few workout shoes to test out but I'm gon' need a pair of these as well. Nike Free Trainer 1.0 Black/Anthracite-University Red-White Style #: 807436-010 18 November 2015 $150 Nike Free Trainer 1.0 Dark Grey/Cool Grey-Blue Lagoon-Black Style #: 807436-004 18 November 2015 $150
Also did a 5k in LG4s
I passed, don't like the pink swoosh.