or Connect

Posts by RFX45

Sadly yes but it does go up to size 14
At least they're trying to get Pratt and not continuing with Lebeoueuoueuoueuoueuoeuof
He is 26 years old and not even in his prime yet, you aren't going to sign him to a 15 year contract. He has been one of the most resilient players in the league, i think he hold the current record for most game splayed consecutively. Dude rarely misses any games. And you are clueless if you really think his defense is based on his ability to leap. Like dude can't switch up and prevent players to simply drive around him? You think his rebounds are based on his ability to...
The only only solace that chick have is that Big Baby turned around so she at least she wasn't tea-bagged!
Bruh! Nothing scarier than sitting courtside and seeing these coming your way.
Flyknit Zoom Agility
I still think it'll surprise people, likely not going to be Winter Soldier or TDK good but I can see it being Cap1/Thor1 good and move the franchise forward. Written by Kinberg (DofP) and porduced by Matthew Vaughn sounds good to me from the get go. I also liked Chronicle and I am just happy the film isn't found footage like reported earlier.
Flyknit Lunar 3 MC colorway (not my pic)