or Connect

Posts by RFX45

Yall know most of us here aren't the biggest Lebron fans, including myself, but damn if he wills the Cavs to a chip and beat the Dubs like this, I ain't even gon' be mad.
As mentioned before, Ultimates F4 had the whole team young, I think even younger actually. As for the grey hair, again dude is young so grey hair won't make sense, Reed didn't have it in the Ultimates comics. Also, Marvel Studios isn't doing the film. I think everyone here agrees we are just judging base on the trailers so obviously it is not going to be the best way to gauge a film but it is what we have so far and like I said, I already see something I like better...
Rhino is practically a non-villain, he amounts to nothing more than a thug in the film. Not even fair to compare the two as Venom was a major villain and failed big time.
Caleb: You tore up her picture. Nathan: I'm gonna tear up the fuckin' dance floor, dude.
Yah AoU, Ex Machina and Mad Max got the blockbusters off to a good start but I am afraid it is all downhill from here on out. Was expecting big things with Tomorrowland but it's surprisingly 49% at RT right now. I do not base what I like solely on those reviews but it's still alarming that it is that bad to so many people. AntMan and MI:Rogue Nations probably the only two summer films I don't see disappointing me at this point. After that it is a long wait til Spectre and...
Venom is definitely the worst translated villain in comic book movie history. I mean that is a character where they can make a whole movie franchise out of but they blew it. No one really cared for Electro while Venom is a fan favorite.Action is better is ASM2 bar none, funny because SM2 has the best action in the whole franchise but SM3 took a step down. Worst coems to worst it's a wash when it comes to action but ASM2 is a bit better just because you have the sarcastic...
Nope, I try my best not to spoil upcoming films so all spoilers are really just from trailers.
Terrible to spoil the big reveal in the trailers though, they better have a much, much bigger twist in the end for showing what they did.
Yeah but for the most part Spiderman hasn't been that bad. Only SM3 is terrible but even the first two F4 films are below those. ASM1 & ASM2 weren't the greatest but I never really have a big complain about it, they were good. SM1 and SM2 were both great so there is no need to change the formula. This new F4 does look darker but the recent trailers also had more jokes and humor that wasn't shown in the first few trailers, you see Johnny be a jokester (somewhat) and see...
Again, the sci-fi feel. I welcome it. I really do not care for the campy and cheesy feel or what F4 really is in the comics, it's been done and it sucked big time. Yeah the first two has a very low bar but this already looks tons better.The negative zone, the much, much better Thing, no Jessica Albas acting, actually good actors for the cast, again the more sci-ffi feel and look, the more serious note (good change from the cheesy one before it), etc... I like those.To me,...