or Connect

Posts by RFX45

The blue ones? Yes, the blue is really nice and the green sapphire just looks good with it. My AD was trying to do a sales pitch on me saying it's the first one she's got and if I don't get it on the spot it'll likely be gone that day. I return a week later and it's still there. She was doing the same with the BLNR so I'd buy at retail but it's been sitting on display for a few months now.
I just think the Milgauss would be better without the orange indices and second hand, the blue dial and green sapphire works well together in the newest iteration then those oranges just kills it for me.
Am I the only one put off by the green sapphire with the orange second hand and indices combination on the Milgauss? But that I guess that is what makes the Milgauss a Milsgauss. I'd like it more if the second hand and the oranges indices weren't there and they kept the green sapphire. How do you guys feel about the blue Milgauss?
I got to level 5 playing about 30 minutes each day after release, pretty much enough to get the Vanguard weapons. Got to get cracking on it this weekend, I'm already way behind with my friends.
Ugh, weekend needs to get here now so I can play some Destiny!!!!
Nike Free Chukka kind of has that Mercurial Superfly silhouette.
My ideal trainers these days are the 3.0s and Hyperfeel TR, I just like to get as close to the ground as possible I guess. The crossfit Nikes need to get here now! You can always go retor and train n these Air Max Bo Jackson These are nice and simple: Nike Air Max Lunar1 WR “Pure Platinum”
Thanks for all the tips, much appreciated. The GT/RG looks nice, wish it had a black dial though, I just love that combo with rose gold. I also wish they would make the GT Ultra Thin version, that's one of the aspects I love about the 1931. Is that GT/GR can only be found in the used market? The only one they have on the JLC website and other grey market online stores are the ones with the seconds hand. I just want to check out what else are available out there. The AD I...
Or in the Classique, I think that might fit me better overall.