or Connect

Posts by RFX45

I think it's been the KIA MVP for a couple of years now. Not sure when it started but this is definitely not the first time. Also, should we expect Harden to win the MVP then since Curry has 2 DPoY candidates, CotY candidate and 6thMoY (I really don't agree with Iggy being nominated here but some articles are calling him that for some reason)?
Wow, Budenholzer (Hawks coach) won CotY award over Kerr. Glad to see the Hawks get some shine but damn it's hard to feel that wasn't stolen from Kerr.
First time I actually listened to Clippers radio last night (fios was out the whole weekend, FU Verizon!) and I believe "the Beast" station is the new Clipper radio host so you don't get the usual radio broadcasters for the Clippers. I wanted to change to 710 ESPN but they weren't broadcasting the game. I just found it comical on those two posterizations, I thought someone got shot by the radio hosts reaction. You wouldn't even know what happened, dude would go nuts and...
I don't expect it to be great but I think it'll be at least fun to watch. I want a friend raptor!
Got to give credit to Crawford finally waking up too. Very good timing to get his shot back, just got to keep it consistent so the starters doesn't get too exhausted.
I want to read more about Revan, seems like one of the most interesting characters in the whole SW world.
Wonder Woman will have more than a cameo, she shot a few scenes though not sure if we see her fight, maybe in the end of the threat is big enough? Doomsday? Brainiac infested Lex? Cyborg might appear in StarLabs before he is turned into a, well, Cyborg. lol He might experience an accident or get hurt by the big battle in the end that turns him into what he will eventually become. Aquaman will likely be a short cameo, likely post credit just to show his existence. There...
Only explanation is.... he's Batman