or Connect

Posts by RFX45

now available on the snkrs app, I believe you could also log-in @ https://www.nike.com/snkrs/login?cp=usns_twit_041916_nsw_freemercurialsuperfly_snkrs&linkId=23589641&threadId=4f3ff2a05b23a36589df08ccddfbfd76cb05c350
Pic? Curious what part you cut. I can just imagine your toes sticking out of sockliner (no need a pic of the sockliner with your toes ) To me, it's just impossible to use the insole with the sockliner though because of my wide feet and high instep, it just doesn't fit even if I don't wear socks. on upcoming Nike news, another model of Free RN, the Commuters Zoom Veer retro
‘Ghost in the Shell’ Producers Reportedly Tested Visual Effects That Would Make White Actors Appear Asian
hmmm... Zombieland 2 is officially happening, first one was surprisingly entertaining
yah it is impossible to fit the insole to the separate sockliner, definitely needed more thought when designing they should have added an extra insole, one of those really thin ortholite, something that will fit nicely with the socliner shoe is really nice though, pics doesn't do them justice and for the price, really hard to compplain
new pick-ups: Free RN Flyknits and Huarache Carnivores
Zoom All Out Flyknit OC (womens)
First Look at ScarJo in Ghost in the Shell
MAMBA OUT...