or Connect

Posts by RFX45

Or it just takes more effort for you to understand things but still don't because you don't know anything about basketball?Yeah I'll go with that.Not my fault that you might part illiterate.Then again you can't reason with trolls so...
I should have listened, I don't know why but the trap is strong!
I think those are it but $100? Damn! Damn, if you need short-shorts, just buy some running ones. I mainly train in UA running shorts because I hate doing plyo/HIIT when my shorts hit my knees.
Might be the vapor woven? It is about 8" but chances are those shorts might be releasing to accompany the shoe itself.
That was not your initial point.You said...Which was wrong because there are seasons he only missed a handful of games and even that one 17 missed games season he was like suspended or got a DNP with disagreements with his coach.And you're going to count accumulated missed games? I am sure there are plenty out there who missed a seasons worth of games that is still well worth the max. Hell CP3 likely missed more games that Deron. Blake Griffin missed his entire first...
And he was a 21pts & 9ast PG when he signed that contract and then only missed 4 games the year he signed.Oh you mean, in '08-'09 when he missed 14 games?In '09-'10 missed 6 games?In '10-'11 missed 17 games (and some of those missed games were because of his troubles in Utah)?In '11-'12 he missed 27 games, the most he missed so far in his career to this point but the year after ('12-'13) he missed 4 games?He missed 18 games last year and missed plenty of games this season...
One of the most interesting rules a coach I have seen recently was when the Clips played the Suns. Apparently Hornacek made a team rule that if you get a tech for arguing with the ref meant you are benched the rest of the game. I thought it was crazy that the starting Morris twin got a tech and automatically moved to the bench and never returned then I read a report that it happened to Dragic a few nights before too.
At an injury to an NBA player potentially making them worthless being exclusive to Deandre Jordan. And DWill isn't worth max when dude was arguably going head to head with CP3 as the best PG in the league for years at one point there when he was signed to those big bucks. Then again this dude is Miss Chleo and knows dude would break down like he did even before DWill was drafted. At some point the trolling just becomes pathetic and extra sad because you just know the...
I think that "new form" is due to his shooting coach, supposedly for "accuracy", well at least that's what my friend told me. I never really bothered looking it up if it's BS.