or Connect

Posts by RFX45

Civil War teams revealed
It won't detract from the look of the boots/shoes if done right. There is a proper way of doing it, by removing a layer of the sole and placing a rubber piece in there of the same height then shaving it off and painting the midsole (not sharpie) so that it looks flawless. It's those small details and proper way of doing it that makes a difference.As for benefits, no more sliding around and crack your head on the pavement when you slip? It's much more comfortable with the...
I think Khan is his best option right now just because of that glass jaw, he really needs a KO in his career plus that will be big if they can set the venue in the UK. Big chance Pac might actually get booed there?
Again, you would think it is that simple but it just isn't, I learned this the hard way. I am in Los Angeles and there are many cobblers here that has existed for a decade or longer, many highly recommend them but their work is pretty sub-par. Maybe if someone do not frequent this forum and constantly see great work then you may think the work done is good enough but it really isn't. I've had a pair that the rubber came loose after 2-3 weeks, I have another that was...
I just don't like the advice, it read like you could just go to any cobbler deemed "competent" and they would do a good job and won't damage your shoes. It isn't as basic as you think it is. I've had to go through a handful of cobbler before I found one that does it well and all the others I've tried were deemed "competent" or "good" and been around for ages. Same goes for tailors, there is this very well regarded tailor that's been in the same spot for decades so I was...
Umm the cobbler could just put a layer of rubber on top of the leather, they could use cheap glue, leave glue stains all over the shoes, leave a gap between the leather and rubber, do not shave off the rubber to even it out, not repaint the mid-sole, polish the shoes when it doesn't need it (if shoe is distressed or meant to be matte), they do not balance the shoes on the heels, they could lop off a piece of your leather sole the incorrect way (or too much) and stick a...
nope!not true at allI personally would not trust just any cobbler to work on my shoes
Lea Seydoux cast as 'Bella Donna Boudreaux' in GAMBIT
New helmets for Rogue One posted by Donnie yen but them immediately taken down. [[SPOILER]]