or Connect

Posts by RFX45

Jessica Jones is good but not as good as Daredevil, not even close but still a must see. Definitely has less of a comic book feel and a lot less action and rarely any easter eggs. Great villain though but I guess any villain that lasts more than an episode would be good.
What do you of an eventual showdown with Wilder? I think he's the biggest threat to Klitschko. There's also this UK kid Anthony Joshua, dude is big and quick and has power, he has a fight in 2-3 weeks so I want to see him in action but he seems to be on a collision course with Wilder. I like it, not as much heavyweights but there's some rising stars that's willing to fight each other. I want one of those two to retire Klitschko.
What do you guys think are Furys chances against Klitschko?
Clips did that, he had 4 fouls and they elected to go small and risk it and their defense was just too good that Dray didn't get 5th to sit him down.
Ummm... this the first time you watch the Clippers? I mean it's the Clippers, you only really have to go back to last years playoff. And iirc they were up by 23 in the first and it just dwindled down from there.
Nike Free RN Distance launches today... somewhere... $120It looks very interesting, it has the flexibility of the free sole and comfort of the lunarlon and I do like that old lunar midsole style, a lot!
Jessica Jones comes out tonight at midnight PST. Time to binge this weekend!