or Connect

Posts by RFX45

I always have a year worth of Nike socks in stock and all of them are bought on sale. I don't know why people really pay retail for them at all?
I mean it really isn't more ridiculous as $200+ Rick Owens socks or $600 Saint Laurent socks. In comparison, the Nike version which could probably handle much rigorous wear and wash isn't really ridiculous for that price. The $30 socks were just some KD/KObe versions that w/o it is still just some $14 socks which are still the best bball socks in the market.
$30 sock isn't new, they've had $50 compression running socks before.
ACG Lunarincognito
Moon boots... literally... well... sort of...
Kobe is worth the contract just off the tickets he sells. The Lakers may sucks big time these days but their away games are still almost always sold out when Kobe is playing and I think the Lakers is the only team that has an actual good amount of fanbase in every city, even Boston. You always see a plethora of Kobe jerseys in all of the Lakers away games. Anyone who thinks no one would want him in the league these days is crazy, dude is a moneymaker on name alone.
Marvel announces 5 new dates. So far it's looking like...I'm just going to throw things running around in my mind right now.I personally still find it weird that Cap 3 and Doc Strange is only 2 months apart and that there isn't an August or November release in 2016. Then again they are doing it in 2017 so I guess that's their new route. I want to put Avengers 3 at Jul 27 or Nov 3 of 2017, likely July date with May 5th being Thor 3. Then Nov 2017 kicks off Phase 4?Then...
After reading the inscription on Mjolnir though, it does kind of make sense. Maybe it was just a coincidence that Odin named his son Thor? Maybe there is actually a separate Thunder God named Thor he was named after and that is the power it grants Mjolnirs wielder? Thor Odinson (or maybe he'll just be called Odinson now to avoid confusion?) does have Asgardian powers (and the strongest of all supposedly) along with the Asgardian madness so he doesn't really need...