or Connect

Posts by RFX45

Did someone say da-toe-nah?
$1k watch = $1k or under or is there some give to that?
KVA
???
Which new oyster?It really is subjective and as Dino said, not one watch can be perfect for everyone. To me, it just works. It wears much smaller than the 40mm case so it fits me just about perfect. Weight is nice too, not as heavy as the Submariner but those solid links really make the watch feel robust. The gold and platinum version feels even more hefty with their weight. The overall package including the lighter weight makes it a great daily wearer, much easier to...
Oh I wasn't considering the Montblanc. I just wanted to get a discussion going about it. It's practically an entry-level complication and even though they give a lot for the price and discount you can get for it later on, there are way more other watches ahead of it in my wish list.
Alright, sorry if I aggravated some with the Montblanc discussion. Let's get some wrist shots in here!
It's 39mm, that isn't huge at all.
Let's continue the watch discussions... Opinions on the new Montblanc Meisterstück Heritage Perpetual Calendar? The biggest sell for this watch right now is the price, starting at $12,800 for a perpetual calendar doesn't seem bad, no? Biggest gripe from others is the eta-2892 w/ a Dubois-Depraz module instead of an in-house movement but considering the discounts you can usually get with Montblanc (I can see it being at 40% off in the grey market within a year or two?) it...