or Connect

Posts by RFX45

I think it's mostly overcoming Curry's current popularity and being in a championship team (I mean the dumb fans would have had Zaza as the second highest frontcourt vote-getter on the West for gods sake) and since 25% of the vote are by players, not only did many not take it too seriously and voted for themselves, some probably also do not like Russy.It's a shame he isn't starting because seeing a reunion of KD, Beard and Russ starting would have been great.But he will...
The Oral History of President Barack Obama Playing Pickup Basketball
Shazam becomes a 2-part film, Black Adam gets his own solo outing.
Nike x Ricardo Tisci Dunk Lux Chukka
Starro!!!
In comparison to the most recent atrocities of his sig line, the Zoom Gen looks great! LBJ2 is still my favorite though.
yah and not to rain on your parade but Finishline has a coupon SAVE20NOW that takes an extra 20% off those all black fk racers I am waiting for them to go on sale along with plenty others so selling them at retail isn't the best idea I actually have a $20 certificate from Finishline that can be stacked and I'm probably still going to wait for them to go even lower in price, maybe even wait for it to hit the outlets
Another colorway and being dubbed Jungle Dunk
Stone Island x Sock Dart - 01/26