or Connect

Posts by RFX45

AntMan w/ AntSaddle
I'd go with the flyknit free just because it is more barefoot and likely be best for the overall gym workouts, you really don't need the cushioning the lunars provide if you aren't going to running much in them.
Question is too vague, almost all of Nike running shoes can be used for running, you got to figure out what the right running shoes is for you. Go to the nearest running store near and they will be able to help. Pegasus 31 is probably their best all-around running shoes though and can be found on sale now. The next gen Pegasus 32 has been revealed.
Curry did and supposedlypassed the concussion test in the locker room before coming back.Now it is up to the players whether they are telling the truth on what they are actually feeling but I believe the NBA does have protocols for these kind of stuff. Curry wouldn't have returned in game 4 and probably wouldn't have played game 5 if he didn't pass.
Well yeah Delavedovolovarova is a good choice because he is taking everyone out on the other team
I don't think it will be a sweep especially if the Dubs do not close out tonight and gives Irving some time to rest. Didn't the Cavs destroy the Dubs in GSW homecourt in the regular season and the other time when Cavs lost to them Lebron was out? Now I don't think the Cavs will win but I think they can pull off 2 wins off of Lebrons will alone.