or Connect

Posts by Mariooo

The Conjuring First half great, second half average at best
I wore them regularly as a child, but when growing up I started to hate them and didn't wear them anymore... Only a few years back I started adding them again into my sock wardrobe.. Now I wear both
I'm only aware of a 1 and 2-disc Final Cut DVD which doesn't have that version... ??It's definitely on the 5-disc Ultimate Edition (which I have) and also on the 4-disc Edition(s)Also on the 30th anniversary collector's editions which came out last year
Ridley Scott in his prime
watched the first 3 episodes today... I didn't have high expectations, so...... The Pilot was mediocre but enjoyable.. It was nice seeing Clark Gregg as Agent Poulson in a leading role... As for the Hacktivist, Chloe Wang/Bennet (as Skye) - I instantly liked her, not only for obvious eyecandy reasons She was the most interesting character.... Episode 2 was..well.. quite bad... The actors and their characters were bland and one-dimensional.. But at least the ending...
Arrow - Season 2 Opening (City of Heroes) hell yeah including " star labs particle accelerator to be completed by christmas"
Tck13, how do you like the new Karnivool album? I have yet to do repeated listenings
halfway. I pull the laces firmly together as if I were to tie them and to give the shoe proper form, but then simply place them inside the shoe....
If you're unsure about the fabric, just look inside the inner pockets of the jacket what the tag says... Lewin & CT may be good entry points for you.... unless one has a bit of knowledge about differences in fabrics, craftmanship, construction of garnments, people usually don't see any significant difference between a 200€ or 2000€ suit.... light blue shirt and conservative striped tie sounds great