Posts by carllipbaum

** SEE PRICE DROPS BELOW ** For sale are three suits from my closet that I'm afraid will not be worn again soon, considering a recent change in employment circumstances Please pardon the low-res pictures, and please note that the suits are in great condition. (1) Isaia - navy with royal and white pinstripes -- $350=>$325=>$275 This is wool, probably best for the cooler three seasons. Great condition. I purchased this on the forum (used) maybe three years ago and...
For sale is a very nice medium gray, 42R Cesare Attolini suit. I bought it on this forum (for a lot more than my asking price) and have worn it a handful of times over the past couple of years. It's in very good condition and shows no outward appearance of wear. I just found a great deal on a new gray suit in a slightly different cut, so it's one-in, one-out. NOTES: Jackiet - 3 button sleeve: 25.5" across the shoulders: 18.5" length: 30.5" double-vent working...
For sale is a pair of distinctive brown UGG Australia Men's Westly boots. These have been worn only a couple of times, very lightly and casually (the pics make these look broken in, but that's how they're made). Asking price is $30.00 OBO. These are officially A STEAL. Details: Style: 1002388 Men's Westly SIZE : US 13 -- EUR 12 - UK 47 - Japan 31 Brand : UGG Australia Color : Brown Condition: Excellent - Like New Retail $180.00 DESCRIPTION: - Authentic pair of Ugg...
For sale is a pair of distinctive black UGG Australia Men's Westly boots. These have been worn only a couple of times, very lightly and casually (the pics make these look broken in, but that's how they're made). Asking price is $30.00 OBO. These are officially a STEAL. Details: Style: 1002388 Men's Westly SIZE : US 13 -- EUR 12 - UK 47 - Japan 31 Brand : UGG Australia Color : Black Condition: Excellent - Like New Retail $180.00 DESCRIPTION: - Authentic pair of Ugg...
For sale is a pair of distinctive black UGG Australia Men's Westly boots. These have been worn only a couple of times, very lightly and casually (the pics make these look broken in, but that's how they're made). Asking price is $70.00 OBO. These are officially a DAMN STEAL. Details: Style: 1002388 Men's Westly SIZE : US 13 -- EUR 12 - UK 47 - Japan 31 Brand : UGG Australia Color : Black Condition: Excellent - Like New Retail $180.00 DESCRIPTION: - Authentic pair of...
For sale is a pair of distinctive brown UGG Australia Men's Westly boots. These have been worn only a couple of times, very lightly and casually (the pics make these look broken in, but that's how they're made). Asking price is $70.00 OBO. These are officially A DAMN STEAL. Details: Style: 1002388 Men's Westly SIZE : US 13 -- EUR 12 - UK 47 - Japan 31 Brand : UGG Australia Color : Brown Condition: Excellent - Like New Retail $180.00 DESCRIPTION: - Authentic pair of...
For sale is a NWT Luigi Borrelli dress shirt for sale. White with thin beige and light blue stripes. Euro size: 40 Collar: 15 3/4 Shoulders (seam to seam): 19 in Sleeve (seam to end): 25.5 in Pit-to-Pit (seam to seam): 22.5
[Ed. note: Yes, the pics (lighting, camera, and photog) are all terrible. But the suit is a standard light gray, and its sharp and in excellent condition.] Price: $240 ==> $220 ==> $195 ==> $175 ==> $125 OBO Someone is going to get a nice deal here. For sale is a light gray, 2-button, pinstripe, 3/4-season Hickey Freeman suit in size 43R. The suit has been worn maybe 10 times over five years and is in excellent condition. Fully canvassed, pick-stitching… very...
For sale is a new without tags (NWOT), unhemmed pair of black Ralph Lauren Black Label tuxedo pants in a 31/32 waist. Wool with the typical satin trim on tuxedo pants. They have a black mark through the label to prevent returns. Measurements: Waist - 16" measured across the front, laid flat (but with adjusters to make slightly smaller or larger) Rise - 11" Length - unhemmed Thanks for looking. Please let me know if you have any questions.
For sale is a charcoal, wool birdseye Luciano Barbera suit in size 42R or perhaps 42L. This has been altered a bit to bring make the body slightly slimmer. The fabric is clearly top-notch. I bought this on the forum 3-4 yrs ago and have worn it maybe 10x since. It's in very good condition. Note the jacket is a bit on the long side. The sleeves have non-working buttonholes so they could be lengthened a bit (the lining is cut in preparation for functioning...