or Connect

Posts by carllipbaum

For sale is a light gray, 2-button, pinstripe, 3/4-season Hickey Freeman suit in size 43R. The suit has been worn maybe 10 times over five years and is in excellent condition. Fully canvassed, pick-stitching… very sharp. I used to be a thick 42R, so when I found this 43R I bought it and had the jacket body and the pants waist brought in a bit. However, I've lost weight in recent years and have finally come to the realization that this is just a bit big for me (as...
For sale is a new without tags (NWOT), unhemmed pair of black Ralph Lauren Black Label tuxedo pants in a 31/32 waist. Wool with the typical satin trim on tuxedo pants. They have a black mark through the label to prevent returns. Measurements: Waist - 16" measured across the front, laid flat (but with adjusters to make slightly smaller or larger) Rise - 11" Length - unhemmed Thanks for looking. Please let me know if you have any questions.
For sale is a charcoal, wool birdseye Luciano Barbera suit in size 42R or perhaps 42L. This has been altered a bit to bring make the body slightly slimmer. The fabric is clearly top-notch. I bought this on the forum 3-4 yrs ago and have worn it maybe 10x since. It's in very good condition. Note the jacket is a bit on the long side. The sleeves have non-working buttonholes so they could be lengthened a bit (the lining is cut in preparation for functioning...
For sale is a light blue, Fall/Winter/Spring wool and cashmere Brioni sportcoat in size 42R. Very good condition. Not getting much use in the rotation lately, so I figure I'll pass it on. Measurements: Length - 30 1/8" Shoulder - 21 1/4" Chest - 23" Sleeve - 25" dual-vent 90% wool, 10% cashmere This is in very good condition. This has new navy blue buttons that look sharp against the light blue wool. Also comes with the original gold "B" Brioni buttons...
For sale is a summer-weight, half-lined, light wool, dark navy Salvatore Ferragamo jacket in size 42R. This has a navy and black alternating herringbone weave. Measurements: Length - 31.25" Shoulder - 19.5" Chest - 23" Sleeve - 25" No vent This is in very good condition, except please note a small pinhole on the back of the right shoulder, where the wool is unraveling slightly (see picture). This might be addressed by a reweaver. Thanks for looking. Please let me...
For sale are two casual linen shirts in size Large: -- Navy, J.Crew ($25) -- Light blue, Banana Republic ($15) (best color is the pic of the label or sleeve) Both have been worn very sparingly (1-3x each) and in great shape. Just trying to clean out the closet. Note the light blue shirt has a couple of royal blue spots on top of left arm that came back inexplicably from the dry cleaner (see pic of shoulder, about 1-2 inches below the shoulder seam - sorry for the bad...
Sorry about that. Check out the items here, and also see the black pair in size 11 posted yesterday. http://www.ebay.com/usr/carllipbaum Both pairs are marked simply size "11" (see the inside of the heel in the first picture) Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for looking!
Everyone: Please take a look at a number of nice pre-owned suits, sportcoats and sweaters I've recently put up on eBay for very good prices. http://www.ebay.com/usr/carllipbaum These items were donated to my church food pantry and we're trying to turn them into cash. PM me if interested in any of these items and I can take them off the of auction (if they have not yet been bid on). Free shipping for anyone who buys and mentions they saw it at SF! Thanks!
Please check out my ebay listing for Tod's brown pebbled leather driving moccasins. They're in good condition with plenty of wear left. http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX Free shipping if you buy and tell me you found it on Styleforum!
I wear a 34/35 shirt sleeve and 25/25.5-inch sport coat sleeve.