or Connect

Posts by carllipbaum

Sorry about that. Check out the items here, and also see the black pair in size 11 posted yesterday. http://www.ebay.com/usr/carllipbaum Both pairs are marked simply size "11" (see the inside of the heel in the first picture) Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks for looking!
Everyone: Please take a look at a number of nice pre-owned suits, sportcoats and sweaters I've recently put up on eBay for very good prices. http://www.ebay.com/usr/carllipbaum These items were donated to my church food pantry and we're trying to turn them into cash. PM me if interested in any of these items and I can take them off the of auction (if they have not yet been bid on). Free shipping for anyone who buys and mentions they saw it at SF! Thanks!
Please check out my ebay listing for Tod's brown pebbled leather driving moccasins. They're in good condition with plenty of wear left. http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX Free shipping if you buy and tell me you found it on Styleforum!
I wear a 34/35 shirt sleeve and 25/25.5-inch sport coat sleeve.
For sale is a brown linen, herringbone sportcoat from Banana Republic, made in Egypt. Size 42R, double-vented with non-working sleeve buttons. This is in excellent condition - it's probably been worn 3-4 times. I've picked up a couple of other similar jackets recently and this one has gotten pushed to the back of the closet. I'm a somewhat slim 42R and this is just a little roomy in the body. Would fit a healthy 42R (with the measurements below) just...
For sale is a classic Burberry tan raincoat in excellent condition. Price is 130 => 110 => 100 OBO, shipped CONUS. I bought it on eBay recently but apparently didn't notice the measurements -- this fits anywhere from a 42R (slightly roomy) to a 44R, except the sleeves are 2-3 inches shorter than normal. They're raglan sleeves so I can't get a real precise measurement, but I'm a standard 42R jacket size with normal shoulders and normal sleeve length, and you can see...
Thanks for the note. I did eventually get a refund through PayPal so all is well. Thanks again.
Nope, never did. And never heard another peep from GGSquared despite repeated diplomatic messages. I heard from at least one other buyer who had the same experience. It's interesting that I see he logged into SF yesterday at 2:06pm. Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend dealing with GGSquared.
Not sure why this thread was bumped 2 days and 4 hours ago -- I sent payment for the jacket on Sept. 25 and have been waiting for it to be shipped ever since. GGSquared: Please respond to PMs and emails.
For sale is the following BNWT sportcoat: 1818 Madison Saxxon Wool Glen Plaid Sport Coat. Two button Single vent. Saxxon wool is pure luxury. Subdued Golden Fleece buttons. Made in USA. $648 retail. Tagged 42R. P2P 23, Sh 19, Sl 24.25, L 30.25. $SOLD PM me with any questions. (thanks to stevesmith for the pics and descriptions)