or Connect

Posts by Butler

Thank you very much indeed for your votes gentlemen! Unfortunately I will not be able to run the challenge this week, so I will have pass the honour to either TTO or Timotune who are tied for second place!
Ha ha - No I don't, so don't vote for me Good to see you back - I was getting worried!
+1
Challenge X-post: Steven Hitchcock 2 piece SB 2 vent in Dormeuil Tonic 70wool/30Mohair, Turnbull & Asser shirt with self designed collar by Budd, Dior tie, unknown PS, DB monks by John Lobb
Steven Hitchcock 2 piece SB 2 vent in Dormeuil Tonic 70wool/30Mohair, Turnbull & Asser shirt with self designed collar by Budd, Dior tie, unknown PS, DB monks by John Lobb
I'm afraid that this old, pre computer generation geezer has messed up: When I posted the challenge, I did not used the poll option, as I thought one could do that later in the process, when setting up the actual poll. When trying to edit the post, it turned out that the poll is apparently not an option Any idea how to fix this?
That's fine by me - so when do you want it to be?
Must be your monitor!
If you promise to wear it for at least 1 hour, I will accept it
New Challenge is up: http://www.styleforum.net/t/380960/next-week-s-challenge-is-up THE BLUE - NON NAVY - SUIT OR ODD JACKET CHALLENGE