or Connect

Posts by Butler

This is the standard Savile Row method for lower rise, non fish mouth trousers.
With the sudden surges in unexpected votes lately in mind, I guess one should be cautious when assuming the challenge result before deadline - nevertheless, I feel I should give fair warning to the present runners up, Pingson and TTO, that I shall not be able to run this weeks challenge!
My dinner stuff is of course ventless and a few odd jackets. I used to have some DB's as well, but the main reason I don't do more has nothing to do with silhouette, but more prosaic; the bad rumbled look when one put ones hand in the (trouser) pockets!My tailor has, however, no problems controlling the flare on either numbers as far as I can see, but obviously there is a difference when in motion.
You mean like this:Apparel Arts Reenactment Thread http://www.styleforum.net/t/370045/apparel-arts-reenactment-thread
Not tall at all: 176 cm/5.9 and 70 kgs/154 lbs
Thanks - edited the pic to something a little better!
Challenge X-post: Steven Hitchcock SB Navy flannel blazer NO VENT (OMG!) - Ambrosi Minnis 300 flannel trousers - NSM shirt - Rubinacci knit tie and PS - John Lobb St James's nubucks
Steven Hitchcock SB Navy flannel blazer NO VENT (OMG!) - Ambrosi Minnis 300 flannel trousers - NSM shirt - Rubinacci knit tie and PS - John Lobb St James's nubucks
Nice - is that the Anderson & Sheppard you wore at Victors the other night?