or Connect

Posts by Butler

This weeks new challenge will be: SC/TIE WITH JEANS! TRAIN WRECK CHALLENGE - SC/TIE WITH JEANS! Multi vote challenge - fit must be worn this week- Also, (to quote Sticth): there will be no vetting of fits allowed. You may not post 8 old fits and see what people like best. I will delete such posts. The challenge is in the choosing, so choose wisely. - Deadline Saturday 6 PM EST
As others have said Butler, fantastic photos! Do you ever pair the flannel pants with grey tweed jackets or gun club check tweed jackets? As you see - Yes! Challenge X-post: Still pretty cool in Copenhagen: Steven Hitchcock DB Minnis flannel 2 vent with 18 ounce Winter White flannels - Turnbull & Asser shirt, Hermes pink tie, white silk PS, blue suede tassel loafers. A little something for the "matchy matchy" contingency to bitch about: matching tie, cufflinks...
Challenge X-post: Still pretty cool in Copenhagen: Steven Hitchcock DB Minnis flannel 2 vent with 18 ounce Winter White flannels - Turnbull & Asser shirt, Hermes pink tie, white silk PS, blue suede tassel loafers. A little something for the "matchy matchy" contingency to bitch about: matching tie, cufflinks a n d coat lining - oh dear and some historical precedence:
Challenge X-post: Still pretty cool in Copenhagen: Steven Hitchcock DB Minnis flannel 2 vent with 18 ounce Winter White flannels - Turnbull & Asser shirt, Hermes pink tie, white silk PS, blue suede tassel loafers. A little something for the "matchy matchy" contingency to bitch about: matching tie, cufflinks a n d coat lining - oh dear and some historical precedence:
Still pretty cool in Copenhagen: Steven Hitchcock DB Minnis flannel 2 vent with 18 ounce Winter White flannels - Turnbull & Asser shirt, Hermes pink tie, white silk PS, blue suede tassel loafers. A little something for the "matchy matchy" contingency to bitch about: matching tie, cufflinks a n d coat lining - oh dear and some historical precedence:
When is the deadline?
Deets on tie please
Challenge X-post: Steven Hitchcock flannel, no vent blazer, T & A shirt, Cordings moleskins, Hober PS, Hermes green tie - smile by mistake!
The colour is accurate on my monitor, and look buff in real life, not golden.The Cording moleskins (and corduroys), are build like a tank and of great quality, but of course you would have to like the cut. I have them modified as I don't want to use braces with them and consequently make use of some of the excess material from the bottom, to have belt loops installed!