or Connect

Posts by Butler

Yes, this from my tailor Steven Hitchcock, the whole 3 piece has also been posted earlier in this thread and The Tweed thread
Colours in this cloth is very difficult to catch, especially in that light, but there is n o grey in the cloth at all, and for the same reason IRL I think the tie works
I guess it works as a sport jacket in the autumn as well, with T and A corn shirt, Rubinacci cashmere tie, Mulberry belt and Cordings cotton PS, moleskins plus JL suedes
I guess it works as a sport jacket in the autumn as well, with T and A corn shirt, Rubinacci cashmere tie, Mulberry belt and Cordings cotton PS, moleskins plus JL suedes
No argument from me I guess it works as a sport jacket in the autumn as well, with T and A corn shirt, Rubinacci cashmere tie, Mulberry belt and Cordings cotton PS, moleskins plus JL suedes
They have not been pressed down yet! According to his website
AND a normal daytime non starched shirt!!!!!!!!
Anybody know which cloth this is? Thanks Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Ok, as requested The lady in not so red, and yours truly in Steven Hitchcock Morning suit with the happy coupleand my lady in red on way to the dinner in the other wing
I happen to live in a country without a Alden outlet, any ideas of how I can get a pair of these Thanks