Posts by Butler

I can't do it - anybody know how to?
Please stay - nice entry, does not matter how old!
Done! Thanks
That's why it does not need to be from this week
The new challenge is up; It's not only a challenge for the individual participants, but also challenging one of Style Forums group think idiosyncrasies: THE GRAY ODD JACKET (AND SOMETIMES MONOCHROMATIC COMBINATION) There are historic as well as nowadays provenance for this combination, yet hated by so many members, so get your thinking caps on, gentlemen! Jackets should be worn with a tie, no ventilated shoes, pocket square, and socks are optional. Entry closes at...
The new challenge is up; It's not only a challenge for the individual participants, but also challenging one of Style Forums group think idiosyncrasies: THE GRAY ODD JACKET (AND SOMETIMES MONOCHROMATIC COMBINATION) CHALLENGE There are historic as well as nowadays provenance for this combination, yet hated by so many members, so get your thinking caps on, gentlemen! Jackets should be worn with a tie, no ventilated shoes, pocket square, and socks are optional. Entry...
Affirmative - but one should wait until deadline, before assuming a win, me think
You are in San Francisco right? It should wear pretty comfortable as it does in Danish summers, wouldn't wear it in a tropical situation.I might coincidently come your way later in the summer, and try it out.By the way, it is the most crease resistant gabardine I have!
X-posts from various threads, I guess these NSM outfits belong here too: http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/870233/width/500/height/1000 [IMG ALT=""http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ct2ZTDWDKQk/UcniI1_7q0I/AAAAAAAAN1Y/xTbbYF2kMco/s640/NSM-l%C3%[IMG] Photo: The Journal of Style The Napoli Su Misura Linen suits are a three-piece double breasted ivory in W. Bill Irish linen, the brown a three-piece single breasted. The waistcoats are slipped with slips the colour...
The champ is here. Ignoring the pattern challenge clarification; a rare miss on the patterns...thinking solid white shirt shirt with the featured tie and a white linen PS square. Fit is unreal per uze.  [/quote] I agree completely! (and thanks!)