or Connect

Posts by Butler

Thanks for your kind remarks about the quality of my suits - could you clarify why it is that my pink shirt composition is " not what these challenges are all about" please?
From my new thread: "Ultra Versatile Riveria Weekend 2 Suit Combo" in case you are interested in how to pack only 2 suits for a weekend of elegant living on the Riveria! http://www.styleforum.net/t/353391/ultra-versatile-riveria-weekend-2-suit-combo#post_6443674
[IMG ALT=""http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ct2ZTDWDKQk/UcniI1_7q0I/AAAAAAAAN1Y/xTbbYF2kMco/s640/NSM-l%C3%[IMG] Photo: The Journal of Style The Napoli Su Misura Linen suits are a three-piece double breasted ivory in W. Bill Irish linen, the brown a three-piece single breasted. The waistcoats are slipped with slips the colour of the other suit, the buttons are identical on the suits. Shirts by NSM - nubuck shoes by John Lobb, St james's Theoretically this gives you the...
X-post from the Friday Challenge Napoli su Misura tobacco linen 3 piece with slipped waistcoat and Thomas Mason shirting by NSM, Dior tie and New & Lingwood PS Apologies for the windblown Hitler hair Photo: Journal of Style
Any extra point inducing flower color co-ordinating is purely coincidental Napoli su Misura tobacco linen 3 piece with slipped waistcoat and Thomas Mason shirting by NSM, Dior tie and New & Lingwood PS Apologies for the windblown Hitler hair Photo: The Journal of Style
Sir, It would be a distinct pleasure serving you
Chacun á son goüt of course, but traditionally a linen suit is pressed (not ironed btw) after each wear. Personally I dig the coat's charming wrinkles, whereas the trousers ditto seems very unbecoming and thus will either be changed to a second pair at midday or at least pressed after each wear.
Challenge x post: Hopefully tasteful, and as Beppe bold as I can possible go in the circumstance! Morning coat and DB waistcoat bespoke by Steven Hitchcock Turnbull & Asser bespoke shirt with self designed bespoke Budd detachable collar
Hopefully tasteful, and as Beppe bold as I can possible go in the circumstance! Morning coat and DB waistcoat bespoke by Steven Hitchcock Turnbull & Asser bespoke shirt with self designed bespoke Budd detachable collar