or Connect

Posts by Butler

I will accept blends if linen constitutes the major part, and leave it up to your conscience to adhere to this ruling!
I refer you the text of the Challenge: "I don't care when the fit was worn." - yes you can participate, so by all means do so, notwithstanding geographical or climatic circumstances !!
Trousers importance are often somewhat neglected, not only buy the wearers, but also by tailors who seem to concentrate their interest and efforts on the jackets. So lets find out who has the best fitting summer linen trousers No jackets, no ventilated shoes, socks are optional. OBS Front and back shots compulsory Entry closes at midnight EST on Friday. Poll closes on Monday at noon EST. Multiple votes will be allowed. I don't care when the fit was worn. Finally, I...
Well, it seems you gentlemen have decided that my example of the hated odd grey jacket was all right after all! Thanks very much indeed for votes and kind remarks Next challenge: Trousers importance are often somewhat neglected, not only buy the wearers, but also by tailors who seem to concentrate their interest and efforts on the jackets. So lets find out who has the best fitting summer linen trousers? The best fitting linen trousers...
I occasionally wear the jacket with a blue shirt and winter whites - I will try to post a pic next time
Thats it!
THE CONTESTANTS - VOTE NOW!
Well there is lots of historic precedence - in my case comes from military family background
Thanks very much - your use of my language impressed me! I hope you heard the expression from the audience, when you toured Denmark last year
Steven Hitchcock SB, Harrison Saltire Cashmere windowpane . Turnbull &Asser shirt with detached collar from Budd. Rubinacci tie, John Lobb St James's nubuck