or Connect

Posts by Butler

This is how Mina and I did it : Uploaded with ImageShack.us
What are the other reasons?
Steven Hitchcock bespoke Velvet no vent, one button, peak lapel DJ with gros grain waistcoat and bow tie, bespoke Imperial collar by Budd, T & A shirt and PS. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eKkOKwmqpXk/ToiqSeXExGI/AAAAAAAAJXk/hkfP_Nl_4S4/s640/Smoking-Stiljournalen-1.JPG Photo Journal of Style Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Medium brown repello calf brogue "single in the waist" oxford caps JL bespoke St. James's photos: Journal of Style
Like this: Uploaded with ImageShack.us
If you want the single cuff option - why not have BC made with the extra buttonhole and you have both options!
Yes his two ex navy valets does this- and his tailors hate them with a vengeance!
" I don't use another Neapolitan shirtmaker because I don't generally like Neapolitan shirts (I explained why) and can't be troubled to go rummage for one that suits me, particularly when I know it will be a pain to deal with them overseas. Hence, Geneva. It's not my ideal shirt--but it is good enough, the most important part to me (the collar) is just as good as Matuozzo's, and prices are much, much cheaper. What is so hard to understand about that?[/quote]" Based on...