or Connect

Posts by Butler

Gentlemen, Please note that I have at no time felt that this was directed towards me in a negative way, and consequently have not in any way been offended (how could I with all the compliments -thanks!) - but I do believe it has been a very useful discussion!
This is very interesting.If Claghorn is right, it seems to me:That in his opinion, the members are not able to abstract from a good fitting suit, to decide whether the challenge's criteria has been met and how it stands up to the other participantsormembers with "amazingly well tailored clothes" should stay away and not participate in these challenges.In the first instant I personally have more respect for the members abilities, and the second is contradicting quite a few...
Thanks for your kind remarks about the quality of my suits - could you clarify why it is that my pink shirt composition is " not what these challenges are all about" please?
From my new thread: "Ultra Versatile Riveria Weekend 2 Suit Combo" in case you are interested in how to pack only 2 suits for a weekend of elegant living on the Riveria! http://www.styleforum.net/t/353391/ultra-versatile-riveria-weekend-2-suit-combo#post_6443674
[IMG ALT=""http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ct2ZTDWDKQk/UcniI1_7q0I/AAAAAAAAN1Y/xTbbYF2kMco/s640/NSM-l%C3%[IMG] Photo: The Journal of Style The Napoli Su Misura Linen suits are a three-piece double breasted ivory in W. Bill Irish linen, the brown a three-piece single breasted. The waistcoats are slipped with slips the colour of the other suit, the buttons are identical on the suits. Shirts by NSM - nubuck shoes by John Lobb, St james's Theoretically this gives you the...
X-post from the Friday Challenge Napoli su Misura tobacco linen 3 piece with slipped waistcoat and Thomas Mason shirting by NSM, Dior tie and New & Lingwood PS Apologies for the windblown Hitler hair Photo: Journal of Style
Any extra point inducing flower color co-ordinating is purely coincidental Napoli su Misura tobacco linen 3 piece with slipped waistcoat and Thomas Mason shirting by NSM, Dior tie and New & Lingwood PS Apologies for the windblown Hitler hair Photo: The Journal of Style
Sir, It would be a distinct pleasure serving you
Chacun á son goüt of course, but traditionally a linen suit is pressed (not ironed btw) after each wear. Personally I dig the coat's charming wrinkles, whereas the trousers ditto seems very unbecoming and thus will either be changed to a second pair at midday or at least pressed after each wear.