or Connect

Posts by Butler

How I do it - DB on DB
What I consider about my expertise is not relevant, or even interesting - more so if my international clients feel they are getting their monies worth.Just a few last comments:The Black(!) jacket outfit originated, as you know, when a less formal and more practical costume than the tailcoats were sought. It was used, not only by 'gentelmen' but widely by officeworkers etc.It is today considered informal daytime wear, opposed to the Morning coat, which is formal day wear.As...
What I consider about my expertise is not relevant, or even interesting - more so if my international clients feel they are getting their monies worth.Just a few last comments:The Black(!) jacket outfit originated, as you know, when a less formal and more practical costume than the tailcoats were sought. It was used, not only by 'gentelmen' but widely by officeworkers etc.It is today considered informal daytime wear, opposed to the Morning coat, which is formal day wear.As...
Well, where do you think i get them?Any expert can confirm - if you can find one!As indicated above, i am not familiar with Italian ways.One shall distinct between strollers and morning coats - the latter can of course be worn in grey for certain occasions - the stroller, however, is akways black.
Well, the Italian Mezzo tight is not a stroller so different rules apply I guess - anyhow in the rest of the world, if you want to use a odd waistcoat for a wedding, wear it with a morning suit - also there are no substitutes for the black tie and the cashmere (striped) trousers to be worn with a Stroller ( or Black jacket ( hence no grays either) as it is known i the UK)However, as has been previously noted - almost nobody will know, and consequently care!As for the...
Thanks - just a note on the waistcoat worn with strollers - always same as coat, which means black including at weddings. If you wear odd waistcoats, you are not only incorrect, but will be taken for a high class hotel employee!
Some Pitti moments Old men rule Fortezza da Basso in Florence, where Pitti Uomo takes place. Above the first photo ever taken of Lino and Butler shoulder by shoulder. PHOTO : : The Journal of Style From; http://www.the-journal-of-style.com/wp- Talking with the master about late client Bowie!
Some Pitti moments Old men rule Fortezza da Basso in Florence, where Pitti Uomo takes place. Above the first photo ever taken of Lino and Butler shoulder by shoulder. PHOTO : : The Journal of Style From; http://www.the-journal-of-style.com/wp- Talking with the master about late client Bowie!
Please identify the bottom cloth?