or Connect

Posts by Butler

Al right then;Erik has already explained about the heavy workload,so we divided the task between us; I take care of Erica's needs,and Erik shoot the photos!It is hard work,but somebody has to do it - besides I need the money to pay for all the Botox you have prescribed for this old fart 😎
Yes,and it is simply called a backless waistcoat,commonly used with a black tie rig, but obviously very useful in all warm situations😎
With respect - I don't think so - they are jeans!, so there is a certain amout of "stacking" involved. The strong wind hitting me also made it look exaggerated, they are fine when walking or sitting.
Well - the archetypical, patronising, complacent and pretensious attitude, often associated with the traditional "showbusiness" Butler
Opening of new Marina
Which cake will the UK choose? Steven Hitchcock morning coat with grey DB waistcoat and cashmere trousers, John Lobb St. James's boots. Photo: Jes Larsen www.territorium.dk
Opposite ends of the formality scale this week: Opening of new Marina Which cake will the UK choose? Steven Hitchcock morning coat with grey DB waistcoat and cashmere trousers, John Lobb St. James's boots. Photo: Jes Larsen www.territorium.dk
It is in fact an overcoat!
I have very rarely seen it work - anyhow I really don't see the point -, why emphasize one of the least attractive parts of mens body the ankles - a n d break a nice line?
Originally Posted by Butler View PostThe socks colour should match the trouser's - whatever the colour of the shoes!bigstar[1].gifWhat exactly do you mean by "match" – "go well with it" or "be the same"? I guess the latter.[/quote]Actually, either will work - the main point is, not to let the shoe colour decide. The benefit is twofold; It provides a more "together" look and, for the vertically challenged, it elongates the profile a bit.(and it is a rule )