Posts by hendrix

I think this needs some type of jacket or cardigan to tie it together. I kinda like the idea but the angle of the pic is also probably not helping.
Storm welt doesn't waterproof the shoe either. It just stops drops of water dripping into the welt, but if it's submerged of course water can get in.And anyway, leather isn't waterproof.
Hence why I ignored them for years. The reality is most of their clothes aren't plastered in logos.Disagree about the fabrics. Quite significantly better than Diesel et al.Their women's line is good too.
TL:DR if you consider mass RTW pattern-making a skill I think it's something you should check out, even purely for interest's sake.The cuts on the denim/pants are superb and the fabrics are great to the touch and really hard wearing. I think particularly in regard to the cut it's the sorta thing you gotta try on to appreciate. I'm not really a big jeans guy and the cut is usually the reason, but these really do work well.I had sorta thought they were just an expensive...
I can't believe I've neglected G Star for so long. Excellently designed clothes. @LA Guy saying "I told you so" etc etc
As much as I bought into the buy-for-a-lifetime ethos, the reality is my tastes have changed quite considerably over the last decade. There are very few pieces that I have kept. I also move cities quite frequently so I'm regularly culling clothing.Even the so-called staples don't hang around long.But yes, my body gaining muscle has led to discarding/donating/selling of plenty of expensive clothes. It bothered me at the time (especially considering the cost) but now I...
^vegetarian burgers are awesome.100% cashmere at all but the highest levels is a fucking terrible material. Very little durability. Blends work well though.
Awesome piece I love that
Nah I wasn't mocking anyone, just not something I've experienced. Only thing I genuinely do mock is all that ART and nerve flossing bullshit.
I find I need to have at least on part of an outfit fitted. Full-on yohji just doesn't work for me.That part can be as simple as tights under shorts though. Or a fitted tank underneath a loose blazer. Etc. As long as I've got one part sorta proving that I know my size haha, it sorta comes together a bit more easily.