or Connect

Posts by hendrix

the problem with that is that you squeeze out the juices.
this is pretty cool
The colour mainly.It looks like a mis-matched suit rather than an intentional pairing of trousers and jacket. I think light grey, brown or olive green would look quite nice here.General rule of thumb is that trousers should be a few shades lighter than the jacket. Obviously there are plenty of exceptions but I do think there needs to be more contrast here in this case.Just my opinion though.
Needs different pants Stan
No chinos ever kthanks.
http://www.other-shop.com/other-man-edward-pleat-denim-trouser.htmlLooks pretty cool IMO
I actually saw some at the Other Shop that I was thinking of trying out.
There are high waisted streetwear pants. lots of loose fit streetwear stuff. Just forget about jeans.
I wouldn't be surprised if it were partially causal. But I think it's pretty clear that any high calorie diet - even one not associated with weight gain - increases the risk of cancer. Energy dense foods aren't good for us. When used for the express purpose of gaining weight (i.e. going on a bulk) then yeah, it does increase the risk. Particularly given the over-prevalence of guys who bulk and never properly cut. Even if you do cut that period of eating energy dense...
The backlash has finally begun. Feel like I've been waiting for this for years.