or Connect

Posts by muchisgiven

I'm selling my Ring Jacket Blazer. I bought it from another Styleforum user but it's just a little too big for me. Non working buttons so that it can be easily adjusted Color is grey/cream. Water Linen fabric, 100% linen. 3 roll 2, patch pockets, lots of detail. Quarter lined (sleeves and shoulders). Measurements - Chest - ~19.25" Waist - ~34.7" Sleeves - ~24.2" Shoulders - ~17.2" Length (BOC) - ~28" $280 shipped CONUS.
I have these ties for sale, that I haven't worn in for a while. Hopefully someone here can put some good use to it Ovadia & Sons Stripe Knit: 35.00 Ovadia & Sons Solid Orange: 35.00 Ovadia & Sons Silver/Grey Raw Silk: 35.00...SOLD Caruso Wool Knit Tie: 50.00 Caruso Wool Knit Tie: 50.00 Ralph Lauren Purple Label Tie: 60.00 Petronius Cashmere Diamond Tie: 60.00 Drake's of London Silk Tie: 85.00 Thank you for looking
I have two used Eidos Napoli polos. They are gently faded and have a great look and feel. The spread collar is awesome under a blazer or just by itself. I can give more photos upon request.
I would buy them if they run big. I'm a US 7
Beautiful pair of RRL Distressed jeans. They have a grey/green color to them. RRL has to be some of my favorite jeans, and I hate to part with these but I have to let them go.
I'm selling a brand new pair of Suede Bow-Tie Chelsea boots. They are a beautiful suede mocha brown, with danite souls. Great boot for the winter weather. They are unworn and will come with the box, and dust bags. It's a really great boot, unfortunately it's just not my style, and they are bit too big for me. These are stock online photos, but I can provide personal photos to anyone who is interested. These boots for...
I'm selling a brand new pair of Suede Bow-Tie Chelsea boots. They are a beautiful suede mocha brown, with danite souls. Great boot for the winter weather. They are unworn and will come with the box, and dust bags. It's a really great boot, unfortunately it's just not my style, and they are bit too big for me. These are stock online photos, but I can provide personal photos to anyone who is interested. These boots sell for...
Shoulders 17" Sleeves 22.5 "(With two inches to let out) Chest: 19.5" Jacket length 30" (from the top of collar, under the collar 29")
BNWT's Ovadia and Sons heavy twill cotton trousers. They have never been hemmed or altered, so there is plenty of length there for you to do anything you want with them. They are sz. 30 and Ovadia items run true to size.
Wonderfully made Camoshita silk scarf that's up for sale. Originally retails for 350.00 at Barneys. It's perfect in between seasons scarf. Never been worn, but it's just been sitting in my closet for months, and I would like to let it go. I'm open to trades as well. Check my SNS Herning listings for a list of the things that I am looking for. Thanks for looking