or Connect

Posts by muchisgiven

Are there any stores in the UK that are like C21 in the states. A place where you can find last season Drake's ties, and pocket squares, or other haberdasher items? Just wondering, or am I only stuck with the Drake's outlet?
Navy with dots
I bought this from another member style forum member, but it's too big for me. I'm selling it for what I paid for it, and I'm also willing to take offers or trades. Tagged 46 IT Super 100's Wool Made in Italy Dual rear vents Flat front pants Jacket measurements: P2P - 20.5" Shoulders - 17.5" BOC Length - 29.75" Sleeves - 24.5" unfinished, basted Width at middle button - 18.75" Pants: Waist (half) - 15.25" Rise - 10.25" Leg opening - 8" Unhemmed length
I'm selling my Ring Jacket Blazer. I bought it from another Styleforum user but it's just a little too big for me. Non working buttons so that it can be easily adjusted Color is grey/cream. Water Linen fabric, 100% linen. 3 roll 2, patch pockets, lots of detail. Quarter lined (sleeves and shoulders). Measurements - Chest - ~19.25" Waist - ~34.7" Sleeves - ~24.2" Shoulders - ~17.2" Length (BOC) - ~28" $280 shipped CONUS.
I have these ties for sale, that I haven't worn in for a while. Hopefully someone here can put some good use to it Ovadia & Sons Stripe Knit: 35.00 Ovadia & Sons Solid Orange: 35.00 Ovadia & Sons Silver/Grey Raw Silk: 35.00...SOLD Caruso Wool Knit Tie: 50.00 Caruso Wool Knit Tie: 50.00 Ralph Lauren Purple Label Tie: 60.00 Petronius Cashmere Diamond Tie: 60.00 Drake's of London Silk Tie: 85.00 Thank you for looking
I have two used Eidos Napoli polos. They are gently faded and have a great look and feel. The spread collar is awesome under a blazer or just by itself. I can give more photos upon request.
I would buy them if they run big. I'm a US 7
Beautiful pair of RRL Distressed jeans. They have a grey/green color to them. RRL has to be some of my favorite jeans, and I hate to part with these but I have to let them go.
I'm selling a brand new pair of Suede Bow-Tie Chelsea boots. They are a beautiful suede mocha brown, with danite souls. Great boot for the winter weather. They are unworn and will come with the box, and dust bags. It's a really great boot, unfortunately it's just not my style, and they are bit too big for me. These are stock online photos, but I can provide personal photos to anyone who is interested. These boots for...
I'm selling a brand new pair of Suede Bow-Tie Chelsea boots. They are a beautiful suede mocha brown, with danite souls. Great boot for the winter weather. They are unworn and will come with the box, and dust bags. It's a really great boot, unfortunately it's just not my style, and they are bit too big for me. These are stock online photos, but I can provide personal photos to anyone who is interested. These boots sell for...