or Connect

Posts by muchisgiven

Hi I was wondering if anyone on this thread had this blazer, or any other O&S blazers and was willing to sell it.
NWOT Ralph Lauren Tweed Blazer. It has 3/2 Roll with great details. Sleeves have working buttons, and the back has a split vent. It's hardly been worn because the sleeves are too long, as well as the body. It's been sitting in my closet for a while, and I know somebody here could do a lot with it. I tried my best with the measurements Sleeves 24.5" Shoulders 17" Armit to armpit 19" Jacket length 29" I'm 5'5" 140 pounds and I have a little room
NWOT Ralph Lauren Tweed Blazer. It has 3/2 Roll with great details. Sleeves have working buttons, and the back has a split vent. It's hardly been worn because the sleeves are too long, as well as the body. It's been sitting in my closet for a while, and I know somebody here could do a lot with it. I tried my best with the measurements Sleeves 24.5" Shoulders 17" Armit to armpit 19" Jacket length 29" I'm 5'5" 140 pounds and I have a little room
I've noticed that they have some really nice pieces on Yoox, but I have no idea what house this is, or what house this brand is from? If anybody here has any of their pieces or knows anything about them I would love for to give me some info on it. Are the items well constructed, or are they equivalent to Zara or H&M?
Here is a very nice, and well constructed navy blue Man 1924 Blazer. The craftsmanship and detail is awesome. The blazer is new with tags. If you've been on Fransboone.com or Carson Street Clothiers you've seen his stuff there and it usually retails for about 945.00. It could be yours for far less.
Here is a very nice, and well constructed navy blue Man 1924 Blazer. The craftsmanship and detail is awesome. The blazer is new with tags. If you've been on Fransboone.com or Carson Street Clothiers you've seen his stuff there and it usually retails for about 945.00. It could be yours for far less.
100% Cotton, and the lining is 100% Rayon
S2S 17" P2P 18" Back Length 29.5"
I'm selling this because it's too big for me. I'm a slim 36 and the shoulders don't fit me the way that I would like them to. It also doesn't help that I'm 5'5" as well. If you are a taller 36, or a size 38 then this jacket would fit you perfectly. It's a great piece for the fall. Ovadia & Sons uses the best materials and craftsmanship on their clothes. I really wish I could hold onto it, but it's not helping my by just sitting in the closet. It has beautiful patch...
Wow! Thanks for the advice, I'll look into that. I wish I was in NY to try some on.