or Connect

Posts by muchisgiven

That's a really nice pink polo. Who makes it?
Those scarves are beautiful
For sale I have a raw silk Drake's tie for Bergdoff Goodman, and a Cashmere Herringbone tie. The cashmere Herringbone tie could be found on Fransboone for 143.00 http://www.fransboonestore.com/collections/drakes/products/re-stocked-drakes-cashmere-herringbone-tie-burgundy-10 The Holiday and Brown tie is silk, and I'm selling that one for 65.00
Price lowered 200.00 shipped
If you're familiar with Fransboone Store then you would've seen these cords on his website about a year ago. These are the Polo Cords that Incotex made for Ralph Lauren. You know it's Incotex by the amount of detail that went into them. The curtain waistband and the split back are all signatures of Italian detail. The corduroy is amazing and soft. I'm open to offers as well. These can be easily dressed up with a nice blazer
If you're familiar with Fransboone Store then you would've seen these cords on his website about a year ago. These are the Polo Cords that Incotex made for Ralph Lauren. You know it's Incotex by the amount of detail that went into them. The curtain waistband and the split back are all signatures of Italian detail. The corduroy is amazing and soft. I'm open to offers as well.
A beautiful pair of Blue Suede Meermin loafers. I've worn these shoes about 4 times, still lots of life left in them. I'm selling them because I don't have an arch in my step, and they gap at the side whenever I wear them. The suede is so soft and it's a very nice dark blue. I promise you will enjoy wearing these loafers around town. They've always been kept in the bag, with shoe trees in them. I've also protected them with Saphir Suede Pray protectant.
Shoulder to Shoulder 16" Jacket Length from bottom of collar 28" Sleeve Length 25" (Functional Button Cuffs) Pit to Pit 19" (Maybe a quarter inch less) Waist 17.5" It's a slim fit blazer, honestly if I could shorten the sleeves I would keep it. The craftsmanship and the linen is great.
NWOT Grey linen double breasted blazer from AMI Paris's S/S 2013 collection. It features surgeons (functioning) cuffs and a double vent at the back. Open to offers!
What I meant by too big, it's just too long for my liking. I'm 5'5" and the jacket length is 29". It would fit a taller person much better someone who wears a 36r or a 38 in my opinion.