or Connect

Posts by muchisgiven

BNWT's Ovadia and Sons heavy twill cotton trousers. They have never been hemmed or altered, so there is plenty of length there for you to do anything you want with them. They are sz. 30 and Ovadia items run true to size.
Wonderfully made Camoshita silk scarf that's up for sale. Originally retails for 350.00 at Barneys. It's perfect in between seasons scarf. Never been worn, but it's just been sitting in my closet for months, and I would like to let it go. I'm open to trades as well. Check my SNS Herning listings for a list of the things that I am looking for. Thanks for looking
I hate to let this one go, but it's a bit too big for my liking. It's an SNS Herning, and I think that should say it all. Made of the finest materials, and super warm. I'm open to trades as well. Please look at my other listing if you have any of the items that I'm requesting.
For sale is a beautifully detailed SNS Herning Sweater/Bomber jacket. The detail is amazing, and it's only been worn once. I'm willing to take offers and I'm also open to trades, these are the things that I'm looking for Blazers sz. 36 (Ring Jacket, Sid Mashburn, Boglioli, Lardini, Eidos) Ovadia & Sons Conichiwa Ski Man sweater Drake's of London, Liverano & Liverano, or 19 Andrea's 47 scarves. If you have anything that you may think that I will like I'm willing to...
PM Sent
Color does not matter but I'm looking for this style of polo
That's a really nice pink polo. Who makes it?
Those scarves are beautiful
For sale I have a raw silk Drake's tie for Bergdoff Goodman, and a Cashmere Herringbone tie. The cashmere Herringbone tie could be found on Fransboone for 143.00 http://www.fransboonestore.com/collections/drakes/products/re-stocked-drakes-cashmere-herringbone-tie-burgundy-10 The Holiday and Brown tie is silk, and I'm selling that one for 65.00
Price lowered 200.00 shipped