or Connect

Posts by muchisgiven

Nice Band of Outsiders knit tie. It's been sitting in my closet, not being used. Hopefully somebody here will be glad to put some good use to it. If you know anything about Band of Outsiders, you are aware that they make high quality products. This tie is a rare find, and it will be difficult to get anywhere else.
These are a wonderful pair of Ovadia & Sons off white cargo pants. Great for the summer. It's a Japanese herringbone cotton. The pictures don't do these pants justice, and the buckle in the back adds some great detail, you will absolutely love them. The waist says 32, but they fit more like a 31.
What is shipping like, and did you have to pay duties? Also I'm a US 36, but based on what everybody has been saying it seems like I need to go one size up, is that the case?
Has anybody ever ordered a RJ from Rakuten.co.jp Their prices are a little bit to good to believe. If anyone has ordered anything from there I would love to know what your experience was like?
Price drop 600 or best offer
I purchased these shoes from No Man Walks Alone. Apparently they are bit too big for me, and the 7UK would fit me better. These are one of a kind made exclusively for No Man Walks Alone. These are brand new never been worn. All tags are still attached. I'm just trying to get back what I paid for them. The pictures tell the story.
Up for grabs a Blue Cotton REISS double breasted peak lapel blazer. I need to move this piece as soon as possible, so I'll entertain any offers for it. I would like to get back half of what I paid for it.
I've got to get rid of this piece to make room for some other pieces. This is a really nice REISS Blue Cotton blazer with suede elbow patches. I'll take the best offer as well. It has a split back vent in the back.
PM Sent
PM Sent