or Connect

Posts by BBC

Found a pair of Walk-Over white bucks (just about the perfect trad summer shoe, but will have to sell) Paid a pretty penny for these, but figured I could flip them. Allen Edmonds "Chukka" in burgundy (faded) shell cordovan, 11B (4 last - fits like a C)
Drop
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmith a great selection of stuff here!! True, but can the seller use some of the profits for a better camera?
drop
Price drop
A pair of BB light blue ocbds with unlined collars. Condition is very good, except one shirt has a couple of broken fibers near the bottom hem - not much of a problem since that area will be tucked in when worn. Made in Jamaica - the first and only unlined collar BB ocbds made overseas. I'm just using one picture since the shirts look exactly the same. Tagged: 17.5x35 (both have the same measurements) Chest: 56" Neck: 17.5 Sleeves: 35 Price:SOLD<<45 for the...
drop
Filson Antique Tin Cloth Shirt. Dark Navy in color. Filson calls this a shirt, but I would consider it a tin cloth jacket since it's so heavy. Black/white plaid lining. Condition is excellent - no flaws. Made in China Tagged: Small Chest: 42" Sleeves: 34" Sent to eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT ) This is a pair of Clarks Desert Boots in sand color that were Made in England. The current Clarks desert boots, which are made in...
You a Male Chauvinist Pig and want to show it? Politically incorrect? Can appreciate that glorious futuristic fabric known as Polyester? Male Chauvinist Pig, 4 1/8" x 56, 100% polyester. $20.00 shipped Poets Pissing, 3 7/8" x 54". 100% polyester. $15.00 shipped Two Linen ties Brixton Ltd. 100% linen. handmade. Printed in Italy. 3 1/4" x 57" SOLD Paul Stuart. 100% linen. Red in color. 3" x 56" Two untipped emblematic ties Green with crest and stripe,...
drop