or Connect

Posts by BBC

Poor shoes - you might bring them back to life by dyeing them.
6951 is the code for the AE Medford produced in 1995-96. It was described as a "six inch lace up boot with perforated captoe. Full leather linings and AE lug sole. Mahogany scotch grain calf." It's a good looking boot something like the Bayfield, which was originally produced in the mid-1990s as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by JensenH I thought they went out of business many years ago. Are they back? Last year Nick Hilton decided to release 6 sport coats modeled on his father's best jackets - natural shoulders, sack cut, etc. (Hampton model, IIRC) Unfortunately, the jackets were only sold through Nick's shop in Princeton so didn't get a lot of press until recently when Christian Chensvold of Ivy-Style.com and a photographer put together...
EG monks for Neiman Marcus, 10D Might go fairly low since the seller spelled Edward Green incorrectly in the auction title. http://cgi.ebay.com/EDWRD-GREEN-NIEM...item3f07ba896f
Pulling these out of another one of my threads and dropping the prices Brooks Brothers sport coat. 2 button, darted. 1/2 canvassed, single vent, very moderate shoulders, fully lined. Fabric content is: 37% silk, 33% linen, and 30% wool. Very good to excellent condition - no apparent flaws. The color in the close up picture is accurate. Tagged: 42L Chest: 45" Waist: 42 Shoulders: 20 Sleeves: 25.5 BOC: 32.25 Price: sent to eBay...
Drop
price drop
Gitman Bros. contrast collar shirt. Medium spread. Made in USA. Excellent condition. Tagged: 15.5/33 Neck: 15.5 Chest: 47 Sleeves: 33 Price: $22.00 shipped in CONUS or actual abroad BB 346 (outlet) burnt orange uni-stripe pinpoint. I usually pass on 346 stuff, but thought someone might like the rare dark orange uni-stripe. 100% cotton - must iron. Made in Malaysia. Excellent condition. Tagged: 16.5-34/35 Neck: 16.5 Chest: 46 Sleeves: 34.5 Price:...
Dropped some prices and added the Loakes
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 Damn, wish I had the funds for these (and the shell Indys)