or Connect

Posts by BBC

Quote: Originally Posted by GoldenTribe I'm curious how to interpret this. Is it that you dislike the size/visibility of it, feel it clashes with the demure nature of the tux, or do you recognize the specific model/brand and dislike it for reasons that don't specifically relate to this photo? A gentleman never wears a watch with an evening suit.
It's still ivory.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
I might have to throw down for this one. A little preview of my trad game. If I had to guess, though, I'd suppose most SFers won't know what to look for in a good "trad" outfit. I assume most don't know what a 5/16" edge is, or a lapped seam, a 2B sleeve, or a hook vent.
Hickey Freeman charcoal herringbone topcoat. Made for this customized program. Fully canvassed, natural shoulders, 3 button front, 1/2 lined, and some nice handwork. Condition is excellent, except for a tear in the lining where the jacket was hung on a hook (pictured). No musty smell. Size: no tagged size, but about a 38S Chest: 44" Shoulders: 19" Sleeves: 23.5" + 2.75 to let out (the previous line will NOT show) BOC: 39.5" Price: $53.00<<60.00<<70.00 shipped in...
Quote: Originally Posted by kenmoor123 One of the most hideous AEs I've ever seen.... http://cgi.ebay.com/GORGEOUS-ALLIGAT...item43a59beafc shoe trees sold separately
I have a pair of the AE Malverns I bought last fall for around $250. They're blobby, but the leather quality is pretty good (standard AE stuff) and the dainite soles should last a long time. They're not nice enough to wear with a suit, or even odd wool trousers, but better for chinos and the like. If I had to do it again, I'd probably opt for something else (Loake Kempton), but I'd think a decent buy at something around $150, if new.
nvm
Saint Crispins on the Classic Last