or Connect

Posts by BBC

J Crew chambray shirt in their tailored fit. Only worn a couple of times - chambray just isn't for me. No condition issues. Made in China. Tagged: Large (Tailored Fit) Neck: 16.5" Chest: 46" Sleeves: 35" Price: SOLD
Added all the shirts, shorts, and pants
Gitman Brothers brown uni-stripe pinpoint buttondown. Excellent condition - no flaws. Made in USA. Tagged: 15.5x34 Neck: 15.5 Chest: 45 Sleeves: 34 Price: 15.00 shipped in CONUS or actual abroad BB blue uni-stripe ocbd with unlined collar. For some reason there is wear to the seam where the sleeves are attached to the body of the shirt, but it's fairly minor - possibly from overpressing at a dry cleaner, but no other flaws. Made in USA. Tagged:...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker So extraordinarily disappointed you didnt show. I was down with the flu all week. Everyone's seen my look anyway.
Mike's the clear winner with UC coming in second - most of the rest aren't even in the right ballpark.
PURE SWANK! Are you ready for the shuffleboard court, the boardwalk in your favorite seaside resort, or the 19th green at your favorite course? If not, these are the perfect shoes for you (if you're narrow footed). They're a pair of Allen Edmonds Cavalier bone glazed full-grain calfskin tassel loafers. Last offered by AE in the mid-1980s. They appear to have been worn about 5-10 times - light wear on the soles and a few tiny marks here and there. Made in USA. Tagged:...
price drop
drop
^^ Indifferent towards those two models above, but love this Alden ravello shell NST
For sale are a couple of Bullock & Jones ties. SOLD Both ties are in excellent condition 1. Burnt orange, 100% wool, self-fabric keeper. 3.5"x58. 2. Olive green silk knit. No keeper (came this way originally). No Bullock & Jones tag - I have an almost the identical tie, mine has orange dots in the knit, and they have the exact same fabric content tag. Made in Italy. This is wide for a silk knit. 3.25"x60" Quote: How about selling the one...