or Connect

Posts by montmorency

Is the 30" length measured from the bottom of the collar or the top?
The blind barber in the east village, $40.
I picked up my pair of the brown herringbones from the tailor yesterday. They look great! When i had brought them in, the tailor said "nice pants" about the pantas. He didn't say anything about the Mabitex I also brought to him.
Very nice selection, hard to choose, sent you a pm
+1 on tie widths. Also, is the background on the polka dot tie navy blue?
Thanks for the brown cords. I will enjoy wearing them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Larry Lean J Simons on Russell Street What do they have? By the sound of it alone, I'm interested because it's a name I haven't heard of before.
I know there have been lots of threads on shopping in London, but I don't believe there have been any that have focused on this topic. I will be in London for a week at the end of August. I hope to have a chance to walk down Savile Row and Jermyn Street to see the best London has to offer in Men's clothes. But between the economy and being spoiled by SF B&S and ebay prices, I'm not planning on buying anything at those places. I am looking for recommendations for...
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel there are atill some on the forum for sale Does the seller have a reputation?
Got my blue cords today. Looking forward to wearing them come Fall. Too bad I didn't grab a pair of wool office pants too.