or Connect

Posts by MKB

Not sure if real or not, but definitely sea turtle look, at least.
Not sure, but I think I may be in the running for "Most Unusual Item Found at a Thrift Store 2011". Came home from a local Savers on Friday with a wolverine pelt. 48" long, nose to tail; 14" wide; 4 paws with claws; fantastic condition. Gonna try to flip it. I just know that for $20, I couldn't leave it behind. http://s996.photobucket.com/albums/a...0102011252.jpg
Tumi looks like plastic in that photo. Way too much logo on the other two. Of the three, though, I'd go with the Alden.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ianiceman Not current but from the past - Robert Palmer
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria My rhymes are kickin'. My chicken? Lickin'. - B Good.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles This is what happens when people run out of things to poast about on SF. +100 WTF?!
Quote: Originally Posted by SuitMyself Bah! That's nothing! Today at Value Village I scored me some sweet Red Papal Shoes and White Papal Robe personally autographed by The Holy Father Himself. SWEET! You posted pics. God believes you!
First two suck. Third one sucks. Fourth one...sucks. Seriously dude, what are you thinking?
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH ...Whenever I see a guy wearing them I think he just looks like a douche. patrick, you've probably just been catching your own reflection in shop windows.
Pics, or even God won't believe you.