or Connect

Posts by konadog

did you call or email with Christian? i've always had great service with him and Left Field, your experience seems uncharacteristic.
the thing about double-monks, mike, is the quality ones stand out from the pack of trend chasers that came out in the last few years. Monks from C&J, Carmina, JL, Vass, EG, and Alfred Sargent always look amazing. Obviously at $375 they won't be JL, Vass, or EG; but if your makeup can come close to the C&J and Carmina models you should absolutely bring them back.
mike and all followers of this thread - apologies if this has been asked previously here, but how does the Southwick size compare to the LBM? i have the amazing LBM farmers check from last season in size 42 and it fits pretty well (perhaps a hair tight in chest and short in sleeve). which size Southwick should i choose?
@mghart i dig the look of those. i own about 8 pair of walts and they are my favorite cut, but i prefer the taylor for a color as common as khaki. keep em.
is the purple haze flannel a fall/winter-weight fabric or can it be rocked in warm weather? if it's LA-appropriate I will buy.
just picked up 5 individualized shirts at the LA trunk show, all with the artisan collar. hope they don't suck.
price drop to $275 shipped as i've now worn them 5 times
As I rarely have the occasion to wear this beautiful jacket, I am listing my russet goatskin Aero Premier Bootlegger in size 40. This was custom ordered through Insurrection about a year ago and I've only worn it about 8 times. It really is an amazing jacket, but this warm LA weather has it sitting in my closet too much. Few details and measurements: Size 40 P-2-P = 21" Shoulder = 18" Sleeve = 26.75" Body (back) = 26.25" Lochcarron Crail Check Tweed liner; no zipper on...
it's definitely a cropped look, but not too short. look gets thrown off by the untucked polo. i typically wear it with a tucked in button down and it works.