or Connect

Posts by konadog

pardon if this has been asked here previously: what's the best way to use the website to buy Individualized shirts 5 for the price of 4? i've got 5 waiting for purchase but don't know how to pay for just 4.
I would definitely be in for that Teba jacket. Mister Freedom makes something similar with their continental sportcoats. i own two of them and they've become favorites. want more.
dropped some dough at the MF store today. Picked up continental vests in light indigo moss (to complete the 3-piece suit) and cacao chambray along with the continental trousers in cacao chambray.
i did size down one. since this photo it has stretched a bit. i believe it fits quite well now. i have heard of others going true to size and hot soaking to shrink.
i was planning to order both of those prints, but i've finally dialed in my Individualized Shirting sizing - and once you own a shirt that fits you perfectly it's hard to go back to off the rack sizing.
I just got this Continental Sportcoat in indigo cross hatch twill and been loving it...
Incredibly cool Marsell Affogata oxfords in buttery soft black and white polka dot leather. These are a Marsell size 42, which translates to a US 10.5. Terrific condition as they were only worn a handful of times. Retail on these was $920. $189 shipped conus
I have two SNS Herning Stark cardigan in the older fit, in excellent, near new condition. Size Large. A nice plum color. 18" - shoulder 21" - P2P $135 shipped conus
count me in for stretch jeans. i used to love my N&F stretch jeans, but with all the squats we do in CrossFit they became too tight and I gave them away to the assistants at my company. and i've split my pants a bunch of times dancing that stretch fabric is almost a necessity for proper partying. let's get rolling on this project.
they still sell the campus leather, i believe. i went with my typical suit jacket size.