or Connect

Posts by konadog

evo pic from South Beach of the horsehide trainers...
great looking hat, Tibor. Where can we see more of your work?
color is confederate gray. brim is 2 5/8 in the front and 2 1/2 at the sides. crown is pretty tall compared to my Selentino and about the same as my Akubra Campdraft.
the hat actually fits perfectly. that openess you see may be an optical illusion from the angle. Art Fawcett custom sized it for me using his "conformer" contraption. it's snug but not too snug and there is little, if any, play.
thanks. still experimenting with bash. it's confederate gray in beaver dress weight.
mailman just delivered the custom hat Art Fawcett made for me. Thoughts?
Basically new (only tried on) Epaulet Heirloom Shawl Cardigan in Size 44. LOVE this sweater, but I've determined it's just a tad too large for me. I typically wear a size 42 jacket and prefer a slim fit. As you can tell from the pictures, the size 44 works for me, but it's just not my personal go-to fit. For measurements check here - http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/tops/products/balance-payment-heirloom-handknit-sweaters-fall-2015-preorder $225 shipped conus OR...
would ideally like to trade it for a 42. but feel free to PM me if you'd be interested in purchasing. this sweater in this color belongs in my life, but i'd prefer a slimmer fit.
just picked up the Ecru Nep cardigan from a prior owner. curious to everyone's thoughts on how it fits. i typically wear a 42 jacket and this sweater is a 44. feels a tad large, but i don't feel like i'm swimming...
love that Optimo panama. my milan from Optimo is one of my favorites - they make amazing hats.