or Connect

Posts by konadog

that optimo is positively fantastic
re fabric on these trousers, please offer your old black stewart tartan as an option. still kicking myself for passing on that.
really dig the new trousers, Mike. any idea what leg opening measurement they'll be? gonna do mine with a two-inch cuff, maybe tailored a little short in length just to be obnoxious in a "you can't match my style so don't even try" way.
i own a pair of these and can vouch for their awesomeness
just amazing shoes at a terrific price
really digging the cardinal and cream. have you had that color makeup in prior seasons?
brand new Unis Gio chinos in the evergreen color. never worn and unaltered. size 34. retail is $198. color is closest to the image where the pants are unfolded. $80 shipped conus
i own a pair of Galways in Edwardian Antique and have been thinking about selling them to get a couple more pair of epaulet sneakers. agree Galways are top of the heap, but i now have a standing desk at work and sneakers are making their way back into my wardrobe.
fit is perfect here
NEW Trickers for Grahame Fowler chocolate brown Stow boots in smooth and pebble-grain leather. Gorgeous boots with a unique touch of shift pads on the toes. These are size 9.5UK on the 5 fitting on the Stow last (which translates to a 10.5US). Fit is consistent with my other 3 pairs of Trickers on this fitting. Style is M7688. Retailed for $650. $385 shipped conus