Posts by konadog

Mr. Pink - that milan is insane. I own an Optimo milan which is my favorite summer hat. Only Optimo, and occasionally Art Fawcett, make milans they way they used to.
that Tobacco Thief hat is far more versatile than the other. looking forward to the pics.
MF Continental Player trousers...
MF Speedway Pique trousers in wheat...
Gracias gents. glad it looks good because it cost almost as much as my first car.
Optimo Chicago Dearborn in silverbelly...
Teba is amazing - I think I may even like it better than my Mister Freedom sportcoats that have a notched lapel and slightly shorter length...
pardon if this has been asked here previously: what's the best way to use the website to buy Individualized shirts 5 for the price of 4? i've got 5 waiting for purchase but don't know how to pay for just 4.
I would definitely be in for that Teba jacket. Mister Freedom makes something similar with their continental sportcoats. i own two of them and they've become favorites. want more.
dropped some dough at the MF store today. Picked up continental vests in light indigo moss (to complete the 3-piece suit) and cacao chambray along with the continental trousers in cacao chambray.