or Connect

Posts by aeglus

My favorite white brogues:
It's the kind of stuff I wear to work these days so I guess it's MC-safe:
pretty much been wearing something like this most weekdays:
Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 From reading Drew's posts, I got: -Buy beef and veggies from Costco -Marry rich Japanese woman I'm surprised they have Costcos over there. I thought there would be Tescos (spelling?), which I guess is the UK/Asia version. there used to be walmart too but it failed in korea (didn't fail in china obviously enough)
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester Scott.m always nails it, but that would be much better without the new balances. So many better boot/shoe/sneaker options. Even the CP logoless knockoffs would work here. But I am just talking to myself at this point, since everyone else seems to be on board with them. they look good enough but I agree very much
fuji is still pretty young; going to be awesome in a couple years when he's kunk jacked
Quote: Originally Posted by g transistor I have a ticket for Godspeed You! Black Emperor tomorrow but I don't know if I want to go, it's a 2 hour drive and I have tons of shit to do. I feel like I'm going to regret this. if you don't go you are stupid
another night out, nothing special (one girl tried to leave bite marks through the leather and failed ) also getting very tempted to sell my 2010 black lamb dr since this one usually tends to look better
I've got a Disney victory here; I can feel it. For people that say this one is about showing something above and beyond what you'd normally do... what do you do about people that already feel they're there? I haven't really changed much in what I wear because I'm fairly comfortable in my zone and feel no change is needed (at least about MC wear).
Quote: Originally Posted by Vaio Hey ToJ, very satisfied with the DR I ordered a bit ago, but now that you guys have finished making the S/S stuff, perhaps it's time to look into an update on the ToJ peacoat, or any winter coat that suits shorter people? I get the feeling that a chesterfield would make me look like I'm miniature, and I think you guys ceased production of the peacoat. Short guys have no issues with long chesterfields in...