or Connect

Posts by aeglus

that curry recipe is pretty close to mine which means it is pretty damn good
adding on to ar6 needs black laces or a white shirt Quote: Originally Posted by Synthese yaaaaaawwwwwwwwwnnn dunno if it's from you actually refining your stuff since you started messing around with drape or just walking pose but everything looks great every time lately
Quote: Originally Posted by puddin you may be right, but those aren't very good pics to demonstrate since one jacket is zipped and one is open. shoulders will always hang more slack with a jacket open and tighten up when closed. my black 2010 dr is definitely a bit big all around on me, to the point that I think about selling it every now and then (my moto is too big in the shoulders as well but it has higher armholes, slimmer body and arms...
My favorite white brogues:
It's the kind of stuff I wear to work these days so I guess it's MC-safe:
pretty much been wearing something like this most weekdays:
Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 From reading Drew's posts, I got: -Buy beef and veggies from Costco -Marry rich Japanese woman I'm surprised they have Costcos over there. I thought there would be Tescos (spelling?), which I guess is the UK/Asia version. there used to be walmart too but it failed in korea (didn't fail in china obviously enough)
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester Scott.m always nails it, but that would be much better without the new balances. So many better boot/shoe/sneaker options. Even the CP logoless knockoffs would work here. But I am just talking to myself at this point, since everyone else seems to be on board with them. they look good enough but I agree very much
fuji is still pretty young; going to be awesome in a couple years when he's kunk jacked
Quote: Originally Posted by g transistor I have a ticket for Godspeed You! Black Emperor tomorrow but I don't know if I want to go, it's a 2 hour drive and I have tons of shit to do. I feel like I'm going to regret this. if you don't go you are stupid