or Connect

Posts by aeglus

More of the same boring stuff. also got a haircut over the weekend [[SPOILER]]
Quote: Originally Posted by pfurey The fit / detailing is nice. I feel like mid-market Japanese brands would have overdone it. lanvin overdone it already
Quote: Originally Posted by nicelynice mtm coat from a friend's label in Korea, pretty nice [[SPOILER]] dunno if it was your friend but another guy asked me to tell people about that brand on my blog keep meaning to go down there some time since the stuff looks good
would look better with different shoes
Quote: Originally Posted by mrchariybrown anyone can get big if they want. if you aren't getting heavier, you aren't eating enough yep and people stop discouraging perfectly normal looking people in this thread from lifting more... no one here is going to get kunk-jacked without eating like a pig and lifting for years
Quote: Originally Posted by s3lam Thanks for the warm welcome to the TOJ club =) So I got around to taking some fit pics. I think I probably could have sized down one (purchased off the B/S from rs5088) but this size allows me to layer a bit if I need to. I think I am about 90% happy with the fit. I guess I'll let you TOJ experts be the judge. [[SPOILER]] It fits like mine does on me. It bothers me from time to time but if I ask other people in person...
Well I guess this thread is over. Congrats. You won.
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six Anyone have experience with Obscur leather jackets? Thinking of grabbing this trizip off a dude on SZ but unsure of what the leather is like. [[SPOILER]] hah that's the one that tons of people got and flipped because it looks weird on most people heard quality is fine though
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty Really? A N&M tank under a black tee under a leather or by itself (the way I'm envisioning the look going) is risky? How? I'm honestly curious because I like the look (AA henleys, of all things, have a weird assymetrical hemline/cockbib thing and I like the way it looks poking out of my leather) I just need to figure out how to pull it off the way RFX does. cockbib always is risky... can look like a...
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty The tank. I'm curious about trying the tank under tee thing but all of the usual suspects when it comes to cockbibs are way longer than would suit me. Length doesn't matter, especially under a t since they're always skin tight and you just bunch it at your hips to the length you want. But layering with that kinda stuff is pretty risky.