or Connect

Posts by aeglus

you need a real winter jacket and real winter clothes; MN is much, much more intense than Korea
Suddenly freezing cold but apparently will be back to nearly 20*C this weekend. Weather is crazy.
my black moto has almost exactly that much room in the body as well; it's part of the design to be honest
Really? On both of my monitors the colors look fairly true to life. Would never have mistaken it for the bright red jacket I have. I'll admit I sort of warm the picture up by cheating with the camera because I hate how the pics come out if I take them with the correct setting.I actually ripped the hem by accident and it ran up a bit. Wasn't able to salvage it, so I chopped off where it got ripped. As a result, I pretty much have to cuff it like this. Still doesn't...
You at least need cuffs of some sort if you have no break; it looks really awkward otherwise.
even the dog is in awe
Kent I think one of your biggest problems is the length of your pants. They're always just a bit too short, making the leg opening look bigger and your massive feet look small. I'd say either shorter or longer would be better and in your case longer. You need a break.
Finally below 0 in Seoul.