or Connect

Posts by aeglus

Some more semi-custom footwear on its way in a week or two. Also getting another pair of those snake sneakers since they turned out so well. Wasn't planning on the boots but wanted the color and was getting a good deal.
Was on the way to get a haircut and with the rare sunny day here during the rainy season I figured I'd take a couple pics for the hell of it. Still trying to lose a few more kg but made a lot of progress since Feb.
Since a few people asked I might look into it once I'm on my summer vacation. For now I'm swamped with too much stuff.
They were priced really well but I'd guess shipping them from China wouldn't be the cheapest thing in the world. If people are really serious I guess I could look into how much shipping across the pond would cost. He usually takes a couple weeks to make each pair of boots/shoes.
Messing around with having custom made sneakers after my boots experiment worked out well. Quality is amazing. So many skilled craftsmen over here that just need a little push into making awesome stuff. Don't think I posted the boots either, but here's what I messed around with on that end (missing is another brown pair similar to the black ones): Black boots held up in 3 days straight of rain while camping and my feet remained dry the entire time.
I know it's an example but after wearing a lot of leather jackets that red one was definitely too short on me. I still feel like the whiskey rider fit just about right. I'll do an update on how it aged if anyone's curious, especially since I see a similar whiskey rider is being sold.and holy shit now I know why people are a bit fiesty. I just caught up on the whole TOJ shit and now I feel bad that buying my jackets supported a dickhead like that.
Nevermind, I don't think this shit even warrants the response I gave it. If anyone has problems with me feel free to PM me.
all of these are jackie chan movie tropes, only 4 is true about korea
because that's where my chin is
hope this answers your questions