or Connect

Posts by aeglus

They all look pretty good lol
You'll be meeting up with me Friday night again I think so I'll wear it then (would also give you a pretty good connection here in Korea as far as leather jackets go). I'll talk to Dan about it. Thanks for stopping by at my party BTW, but I was busy as hell managing everything.Also this embarrassing CF came out with me wearing the aforementioned whiskey DR. Was at Club Answer since Miero sponsored our party lol
nothing new but it was great to be a part of group therapy and not have my drink stolen by crystal castles; my show on top of that
please laugh at the ridiculous scarf I somehow ended a night with after losing a really nice scarf that I've had for years (I'll admit it's pretty warm!) [[SPOILER]]
feel bad synthese thought the jacket was uniqlo tateossian sunglasseskrane emory bombercheap korean knit gloves because I lost all my other ones and don't want to spend more fucking money on things I will inevitably lose againvintage korean knituniqlo jeanskorean combat boots
TOJ take on an all white Air Jordan I
Haven't posted a fit for a while but I basically wear the same shit every day. [[SPOILER]]
Or you can do what I did and not give a fuck and keep wearing it and have it naturally return to buttery soft within like a day. And I washed my jacket along with wearing it in the rain a bunch.
I wish presidential elections were like this TOJ fit battle instead of the opposite. Would be nice to think no matter who I vote for it's awesome.
merry christmas everyone