or Connect

Posts by aeglus

summer you win, let's go back to fall so I can wear leather again please [[SPOILER]]
Honestly looks really good. Nice fit on jeans/shirt/boots feels like the old SF uniform. I think when it comes down to it, the key is in minor details. Plus in summer unless you can go all out in flowing linen (my goal next year) there aren't many options.
Shoes/boots came a bit early! Bone derbies are insane.
About as basic as it gets. Uniqlo and some custom boots that ended up being cheaper than Docs.
Jealous of people that are able to get away with knits and jackets... pretty muggy over here. Technically I guess this fit might be able to go in the challenge thread.
I've made my hill to die on. NN should burn the jacket and buy these shorts.
Welt is something you ask for. Goodyear unless specified otherwise, with the assumption that if something else is asked for then it's a Norweigiean welt for a double sole of something or other.I'm almost certain he must just tie fucking ropes around the shoes and toss them in a river while inside a bag or something. This is where it looks good but there's been some severely overdone toe spring. I think for sneakers this particular maker doesn't care that much about...
they're so epic though
Normally no but with the bone color then almost... I've been wanting derbies like this forever and it only worked out since black front and back zips were really popular last year over here and making a variation of summer bucks wasn't that far out there.
honestly don't let those shorts go, even if you have to get rid of the jacket